Walls are paper thin, all we listened to was next room tv all night till 4am then shower at 7 am. Kids running up and down stairs called front desk didnt help. Only thing people were nice at check in and out. pool nice open at 7 am to 10 pm which was nice. But no code for pool door which thought was un safe. Food over priced $10 for 3 pancakes made out of bisquik. and staff in restraunt where not friendly except for young lady clearing tables. Not recommended at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated close to the famous Radium Hot Springs pools, discover our elegant inn offering exquisite deluxe rooms, kitchenettes and stunning designer suites. Onsite features include wireless internet, restaurant, lounge, fitness centre, indoor pool/hot tub, meeting & banquet facilities. Golf & Lifestyle packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Prestige Hotel Radium Hot Springs