The Pros: Hotel is clean, Rooms are nice, Beds are extremely comfortable, Pool and Hot Tub On-Site. Close To Stores and Restaurants, and a Restaurant inside the hotel too. Liquor store inside the hotel too. For The Most part all hotel staff are friendly and polite. Restaurant Has good Food, and hours. Also has a gym located next to the pool area.
Cons: Check-in was frustrating...tried to check in just after 2pm and was told room was not ready, and not to expect it to be ready by 3pm (as they had a large group in the night before) after I was allowed to check-in for my room they were trying to charge me again for the same room at a higher rate; in which I had already paid in full for through Priceline. I told the lady several times I had already paid, and after several discussions with the manager they figured out I was right.
Some smaller things but still annoying was simple things like asking for my coffee and cream and being told to come get it from the front desk, instead of bringing it to my room. Then they advertise having bath robes and then being told by the front desk they don't have any...when they clearly do. I asked house keeping and they bought me one to my room. Also all the other best westerns I have been too ofter free breakfast, however with this hotel it is an additional cost. At the front of the hotel they have a coffee station; however it is always empty, and so is the cream and sugar area.
The first staff member I tried to check-in with was rude, and clearly disliked her role....the other staff were helpful and polite.
The Spa: if you are looking for a nice spa to relax, this may not be for you. I had several expensive services done there, and the quality of spa services aren't great. I had a massage which was suppose to be 60 mins and was only 50 mins including changing time...for $95.00 and a mani and pedi for $140.00 where the lady doing them was clearly not qualified for. Horrible nail shaping, cuticles not done properly, polish job was extremely messy and unprofessional. I had to take off the polish, when I got back home because it looked amateur at best. I paid for their top pedicure service and only received their basic pedicure. The spa area is very small, one smaller room upstairs inside the hotel and another room downstairs by the pool area. The staff are friendly, but I won't return....I feel ripped off and disappointed.
In review I might consider staying at this hotel again, but if they are charging $150.00 or more continue looking! It is not worth it, in compared to other nicer hotels that I have stayed at. I would rather continue on to Invermere and do the short travel time to the Radium Hot Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated close to the famous Radium Hot Springs pools, discover our elegant inn offering exquisite deluxe rooms, kitchenettes and stunning designer suites. Onsite features include wireless internet, restaurant, lounge, fitness centre, indoor pool/hot tub, meeting & banquet facilities. Golf & Lifestyle packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Prestige Hotel Radium Hot Springs