We were doing a spontaneous trip with the family and decided to stay here. Our kids live swimming after a day of travelling. The rooms were spacious and the kids enjoyed the pool. Beds were very comfortable. No free breakfast but there is a restaurant and lounge on site. My kids were hungry but the restaurant was closed already and the closest place open was a timmy about ten minutes away but the lounge we could order still so had food from there. Great walking distance to places. I would stay here again if going with my family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated close to the famous Radium Hot Springs pools, discover our elegant inn offering exquisite deluxe rooms, kitchenettes and stunning designer suites. Onsite features include wireless internet, restaurant, lounge, fitness centre, indoor pool/hot tub, meeting & banquet facilities. Golf & Lifestyle packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Prestige Hotel Radium Hot Springs