Hotel is nice and quiet - not much in the way of amenities. Very small gift shop with little in it, and the restaurants in the hotel are nothing special. I liked the indoor pool, though if you go to Radium, you'll probably prefer to go to the Hot Springs (which are incredible). It's just a generally quiet relaxing place, nothing special but probably just about what you want when you end up here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated close to the famous Radium Hot Springs pools, discover our elegant inn offering exquisite deluxe rooms, kitchenettes and stunning designer suites. Onsite features include wireless internet, restaurant, lounge, fitness centre, indoor pool/hot tub, meeting & banquet facilities. Golf & Lifestyle packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Prestige Hotel Radium Hot Springs