“Outstanding Valentine dinner”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Invermere, BC, Canada
“Outstanding Valentine dinner”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My wife and I don't eat out in our area much. I am a gourmet chef retired, so most of our meals are at home. We decided to treat ourselves and try this place for the first time. Very glad we did. Everything was fresh and impeccably prepared. Service was prompt, friendly and attentive without smothering. Our only quibble was with the drinks service, as it was slow. But the place was quite busy, so understandable. We agreed to visit here again soon when I want a break from KP.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bobkrocker

Hinton, Canada
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Steak sandwich was great. Service was perfect. Prices reasonable. Located in the Best Western hotel. Would eat here again for sure!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank WhiteSand64
Radium Hot Springs, Canada
“A good option in Radium”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I live in Radium and go the lounge periodically. The food is very good so as the service. The lasagna is awesome.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Dallas P
Three Hills, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A GREAT NIGHT OUT IN RADIUM!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

The staff, the atmosphere, the wonderful food all contributed to a fantastic evening in Radium after visiting the holiday train! It is conveniently located in town. Staff went out of their way to accommodate our large group (14) with NO reservation. We will definitely be stopping there again!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jeanette K
Radium Hot Springs, Canada
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I am a local and this is by far my favourite restaurant in town. I also frequent the attached pub called Kerrington's regularly. The bartender/manger Aaron is an absolute ace!

• Visited November 2013