“Great pizza”

Fired Up Breakfast and Burgers
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The prices were a little high and the service was ok, not the fastest, but the pizza was great. This is not your run of the mill pizza, this is all had made with fresh ingredients. The crust was lite and not greasy at all, the pan was even dry under the pizza. I would go back for this pizza, it made up for any other short comings.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This restaurant has nice ambiance - lots of pics. of the 'olden days'. We visited on a Sun. night for dinner. The server was terrific. Very friendly and welcoming. Unfortunately, she took our order but had to come back to say, they couldn't provide it, so I had something else - pizza. This was really good. My partner had a burger - it was 'average'. Prices are reasonable. Service makes up for short comings.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place was not busy when we arrived however the waitress handed us menus and told us to find our own place outside in a very rude way like we were disturbing her. Then two other tables sat down and they both got served and we left. I have never had worse service or seen such rudeness in my life. For a tourist area this restaurant and staff don't know what they are doing.

1  Thank LoriNfamily
Reviewed 27 May 2014

A Columbia Valley Dining Guide stated that Fired Up Breakfast and Burgers had the #1 rated breakfast in the area. The morning that we headed home we thought we would give it a try. The breakfast menu is quite extensive and somewhat unusual. There are several variations on French toast. The descriptions are quite enhanced and make things sound very good. The Chantilly cream turns out to be the sort that comes out of a can. The maple syrup is simply maple flavored syrup. I had the citrus French toast while my wife had French toast with fresh blueberries and the fake whipped cream. Both were very good, however we found breakfast to be very overpriced (I would estimate about 40% higher than it should be). The side orders of bacon and sausages and the coffee are all higher priced than many places. Service was good and the restaurant must have been redone not too long ago as it looks good. However, I would not recommend the restaurant based simply on the prices.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had a great breakfast at Fire'd Up Grill. They opened up at 9:00 am and will open at 8:00 am during the summer. The French Toast was fantastic and Belgian Waffle was great as well. We arrived right after they opened and we had the place to ourselves for most of the meal. We have had difficulty getting in during the off season since the tend not to open up right at 9:00 am. The quality of their food and service is excellent; however, they need to work on consistency with their hours.