We found this through kijiji and booked the 2 night special for 2 that included 2 suppers, 2 breakfasts and 2 passes to the hot springs for 204.63 including the taxes. Great deal!
The three course dinner was fabulous. I recomend going close to sunset. Its so beautiful sitting outside on the terrace enjoying a hungarian meal with a nice glass of wine.
The breakfast was simple but filling. We had a ham and cheese omellete both mornings that included toast and jam.
The room was clean and the views were WOW! We were on the main floor the first night but asked to move upstairs due to a family with 3 bouncing boys. We had a much better sleep but that could help from the beer and wine. Heeheehee
I would highly recommend this lodge. It is also only 10 mins away from the beaches in Invermere and Windermere.
Please don't forget to tip Steven and Edit who work very hard in operating this lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Citadella Restaurant is situated well above Radium Hot Springs with the BEST view in town. We have panoramic view from every and EACH private balcony, even from the lower floor. Our Hungarian Restaurant is under the motel, with a huge patio, also with a magnificent view and the most delicious meals in an idyllic atmosphere. You can see the Rocky Mountains from everywhere in town, from all the motels, but it is not comparable to our view, just like you see it from an airplane or a bird's eye. Room price includes hot breakfast served in our restaurant with a variety of items to find your favorite one. It is not a buffet, rather a freshly served breakfast made by our Hungarian Chef, just like our dinners. We have an extensive menu for the evening meals, a variety of Hungarian, western and vegetarian dishes. You can watch the sunset while dining or from your private balcony, and the sunrise from your bed if you wish. We have pet friendly and wheelchair accessible suites on the main floor. All rooms have sitting area, new queen beds, new carpets, fridge, microwave and free WIFI. We can provide coffee makers or cattle's in your room.We are located a 1000feet over town by the National Park with all sorts of wildlife frequently walking by. A trail trough the forest starts from our parking lot to the Mineral Hot Springs.We, the owners clean the rooms, so they are spotlessly clean and we serve you in the restaurant as well, very friendly hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Springs Hotel
- Rocky Mountain Springs Motel