The location is as convenient as any other in Radium, but the view from evey room is spectacular...at no extra cost!
The other BIG bonus of this facility is the dining room and the food. There is a wide range in evening dining times. (It was 5:00 to 9:00 PM during our visit). We dined on the large outdoor deck overlooking the entire valley...(the same million dollar view that is afforded from every room as well.)The menu is extensive and loaded with excellent, authentic, Eastern European dishes prepared the way they would be in a fine dining European hotel. I suggest trying some of the things you have never had before and experiencing some very pleasant surprises. Prices appear to range between very good and an outright bargain. My dinner and my wife's were excellent, and clearly fell into the "outright bargain" category. Service is prompt, professional, polite and attentive. No disappointments here, and in fact, this is reason enough to choose this facility. But combined with the view and the economical price, this makes us a repeat customer.
The rooms are quite adequate and have a separated sitting area (with 2 pull-outs for additional sleeping if needed). The sitting area accesses the balcony with truly the best view immaginable. The room was exceptionally clean, adeqately equipped and well maintained for a modest facility of it's kind. Our room had what appeared to be new carpet, a microwave, bar fridge, table, chairs, TV, free WiFi, balcony seating, etc. The bathroom was standard motel fare but perfectly clean and in good repair.The bed was very comfortable and the bedding was immaculate.
All aspects of service were excellent.
Overall, not a fancy place, but it had what counts and the view from every room, including the dining room and outdoor dining deck, and the meal quality make it special and a terrific value.
Ken and Sandra - Calgary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Citadella Restaurant is situated well above Radium Hot Springs with the BEST view in town. We have panoramic view from every and EACH private balcony, even from the lower floor. Our Hungarian Restaurant is under the motel, with a huge patio, also with a magnificent view and the most delicious meals in an idyllic atmosphere. You can see the Rocky Mountains from everywhere in town, from all the motels, but it is not comparable to our view, just like you see it from an airplane or a bird's eye. Room price includes hot breakfast served in our restaurant with a variety of items to find your favorite one. It is not a buffet, rather a freshly served breakfast made by our Hungarian Chef, just like our dinners. We have an extensive menu for the evening meals, a variety of Hungarian, western and vegetarian dishes. You can watch the sunset while dining or from your private balcony, and the sunrise from your bed if you wish. We have pet friendly and wheelchair accessible suites on the main floor. All rooms have sitting area, new queen beds, new carpets, fridge, microwave and free WIFI. We can provide coffee makers or cattle's in your room.We are located a 1000feet over town by the National Park with all sorts of wildlife frequently walking by. A trail trough the forest starts from our parking lot to the Mineral Hot Springs.We, the owners clean the rooms, so they are spotlessly clean and we serve you in the restaurant as well, very friendly hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Springs Hotel
- Rocky Mountain Springs Motel