Big Horn Motel
Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Restaurant(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Gables Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$82
Alpen Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$80
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Village Country Inn(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$152
BestWestern.com
Crystal Springs Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Bighorn Meadows Resort(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$124
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Piccadilly Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$106
Gateway Motel(Radium Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclose to main streetwi fithe ownerone nightrooms are cleanbbqmotelrateskitchenetteutensils
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Traveled through Radium Hot Springs on my way to Banff. Did not make reservations as I wanted to check-out the motels upon arrival. The Big Horn Motel was the 4th place I looked at and decided this was the place! From what I could see, the motels in RHS are similar but this one had a good rate, which as a budget traveler, I'm always looking for. The owner, Bill, is very personable and I enjoyed chatting with him. I went to the hot springs that evening and he gave me a towel and also offered a shuttle service for drop-off and pick-up. The room was very clean and comfortable. It had a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, small dining table. There are chairs and tables outside of each room and also a common area with outdoor grill, seating area and dining tables. What really impressed me was the recyling bin in the room. That's the first time I've ever seen this in my many travels and made me wonder why more accommodations don't offer this. The town is small and the location of the motel is very central for walking to the grocery store or restaurants. On my return from Banff, I stayed again before heading back to the States. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again while traveling through this area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank freebird47
bill angela s, Owner at Big Horn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2012

Hi and thank you look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

But the BEST was the shuttle service from the Greyhound Bus as well as shuttling to and from the Radium Hot Springs Pool. My sister-in-law and I took this trip from Alberta by bus and enjoyed it so much because of the shuttle service. It's the only way to get to the pool unless one wants to pay $35-40 taxi service from Invermere. We also saw Bill shuttle his guests who had arrived by motorcycle and didn't want to leave their bikes unattended at the pool. Highly recommend this motel.

We always used to stay at Bighorn Motel and then for years it was out of commission. Now, Bill and Angela have purchased and renovated it. It was great to be back. Brought back lots of fond memories of family trips to Radium. Units are clean, spacious, reasonably priced, and close to restaurants, ice cream store, as well as gift shop and food market. Kitchenette units provide means to cook specialty meals for people with health conditions like diabetes. Very nice gazebo with 2 barbeques to enjoy the marinated meats, fresh vegetables from the market. Bill and Angela's hospitality were great. One thing though, if you want to watch Big Screen TV - there is only a small one.

Room Tip: All rooms are on one level with steps leading up to rooms - steps on the east side are lower (2 steps rather than 5-6 on west side).
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
bill angela s, Owner at Big Horn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

Thanks for you very kind words.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Bill and his wife are very kind people. They have a modest, clean and well maintained motel. Bill offers this great service to motorcyclists, he shuttles them from the hotel to the hot springs, should the weary traveler desire a hot soak or perhaps a massage (Tyler did a good job). Bill also called ahead and arranged the massage. It is so refreshing to come across kind and genuine people.

Thanks again!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
bill angela s, Owner at Big Horn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2012

Thank you for yor kind words. All the best

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Jillian, who was running the front desk when my daughter and I arrived, was a true delight! Wonderful sense of humor and very helpful. Just returned from a week of backpacking and needed food, water and wine -- Jillian was able to point us in the right direction for all of them with terrific humor! Brought us wine glasses and a large jug of ice water with water glasses. Ensured we were pleased with the room before departing. Service such as this has to be remarked upon! She had us in stitches with stories and fun :) The room was modest, but very clean with good linens. Thank you for a terrific stay. We've already recommended the motel to others.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Thanks for your kind words. Have a good one.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

We stayed in a room with two queen beds and a kitchenette which accommodated dogs...yay! The service was friendly, the room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the location was good. Our only complaint was that the room smelled of pee. I put my nose right up to the carpet and bedding and it smelled very clean so I'm not sure where it came from. It could have just been our room. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Thanks we appreciate the kind words.