“Great price!!! Friendly owner!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Motel Bavaria

Motel Bavaria
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Radium Hot Springs
“Great price!!! Friendly owner!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012 via mobile

The owner was very accommodating- the room was clean when we arrived and the extra amenities ( barbecue, horseshoes
Was nice . The hot springs were nice- we enjoyed traveling around - invermere is a nice day trip
Would definitely return And recommend to family and friends

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Debmugs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Saskatoon, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

My family and I just stayed there a few days ago for 2 nights. The owner is quite accomodating and friendly. I still have yet to bring up this issue with him but my family and I are covered in bug bites. After doing some reasearch and thinking its possible that these could definately be from bed bugs as its way too coincidental that we all are covered in bug bites where we had exposed skin during the night.

On our second night of our stay our power went out in our room 3 times and the rest of the hotel was on! Overall the beds were terrible! The room was out dated but served its purpose for the most part. I guess you get what you pay for, I know the next we visit we'll be putting more money into proper accomodations.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 19
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Shelcey

Travellers are raving about these Radium Hot Springs hotels

Olympia, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

This was a great choice for us. Reasonable rate in a tourist town (we had no idea); clean and friendly; two blocks away from the Friday market which was fun (we had no idea); and a block and a half from CasaVino (we had no idea): a MUST if you are of the foodie/wino lifestyle.

It ain't the Ritz, to be sure, and shows its age around the edges a bit, but it was perfect for a stop on our way to Banff/Canmore.

Our room even had a kitchenette with stovetop, microwave, fridge, pots/pans, dishes etc. Had we known ahead, we likely would have breakfasted in, and not spent $35 on an uninspired, overpriced breakfast up the road.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SkykomishBob
Montgomery, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

My wife and I stayed here for the night enroute from Spokane, WA to the Athabasca Glacier. The owner/manager was extremely friendly and the room was clean enough. I remember the rate being reasonable. The bed was not terribly comfortable, but we got a good night's rest. There are other options in Radium, this is not the worst of them.

Room Tip: I would probably choose an upstairs room unless you had a lot to move up to your room.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

My partner and I just recently got back from Radium and our whirlwind trip through the Rocky mountains. having booked online we were not too sure of what we would get when we booked the Hotel. Must say that we were pleasantly surprised at the reception, service and overall quality of the room. The location is great and close to everything, Shiraz was more than accomadating and his level of Customer service was high. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
calgary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

Very friendly ,comfortable, very hospitable . The checking in was grate . My husband and I never had it so welcoming motel ever,(we r traveling a lot )..The price was grate too. Next time in Radium Hot Spring we would definitely stay in That Motel again.I hope very soon.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Banff, AB
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

We went to Radium to enjoy the hotsprings and decided to just grab a room rather than drive back home to Banff and I don't regret it for a second. Shiraj checked us in, and right from the second we arrived he was great! He was extremely friendly and really enjoyable to chat with. Our room was really clean, and it was spacious too. You couldn't even reach one bed from the other. There was a table and chairs in the room, a microwave, and a fridge and all for $90 including tax. If I ever stay in Radium again, Motel Bavaria will be my choice for sure. I am a front desk agent at a hotel in Banff and I will be recommending Motel Bavaria to any of our guests that are continuing on to Radium. THANKS SHIRAJ!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends