On my recent trip to the Village Country Inn I was delighted by several positive and charming changes that have occured since my first visit before it was under new management in early September 2008.
* Signage informing patrons about the 'little things' were no longer curt, creating a more inviting and positive atmosphere.
* I appreciate the addition of 'Journals' to each of the rooms for guests to leave reflections about their stay at the Inn.
* I noticed how worn and dusty decorations had been replaced with a fresher and cleaner look.
* The new owners, Fern and Graham, are friendly, conversational and concerned that guests enjoy their stay. It's apparent that they love what they do.
* The breakfasts are VERY good. I especially loved the French Toast Amadeus stuffed with Brie and Fern's own homemade cranberry sauce.
I highly recommend a stay at the Village Country Inn to anyone traveling to the Radium Hot Springs area.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking