“YUM!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Quesnel, Canada
“YUM!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I ordered a meal - mashed potatoes, gravy, the works! Best meal ever! Partner ordered a hamburger deluxe. Best hamburger combo ever! Service rocks!

• Visited December 2013

“What an awesome place!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This place is an absolute gem! Spotlessly clean (including the washrooms) and it has that "old-world" solidness about it. The staff were very helpful and the service was efficient. I ordered their Cobb Salad and was in for quite a surprise. It is HUGE. Must have been a quarter pound of ham a full chicken breast and a couple of boiled eggs in there. I couldn't finish it and I'm a big eater. It was awesome. My colleague had their burrito and he said the same thing. The veggies were very fresh, too. Altogther the best salad I have ever had in a restaurant ever. Awesome job. And the price was right, too. I will definitely go there again when I'm out that way! Well done to the Alamo!!

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent donairs!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Great donairs! We had then during bb days and took the trip to kersley just to hit the alamo to have a donair!

Quesnel, BC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never going back.”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

The cook yells and screams at the staff. nuff said.

1 Thank Kelsey O
Prince George, Canada
“Great, Home made food.”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

My girlfriend and I stopped for breakfast at the Alamo on our way to Victoria in November. What a great meal. I had eggs, hashbrowns, toast, and ham while my girlfriend had eggs benedict. Everything is home made at the Alamo. The bread for the toast is freshly baked and you won't find hashbrowns from a bag or hollandaise sauce from an envelope here! They even use Born 3 (omega 3) eggs in their dishes. I only use Born 3 eggs at home and it's the first time I've seen them used in a restaurant. The food was great, the eggs were done exactly to order and the portions were generous. The service is also very friendly, it's almost like going for breakfast at Grandma's house. I tell everyone that I know is going to be passing through Kersley that a stop at the Alamo is not optional!

• Visited November 2011