“Great service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Liked the friendly staff. We had a 5 year old with us and they were very attentive to him. Nice Italian wine with meal. Large portions. Nice décor.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

For dinner they serve a real nice lasagna with pretty good salads as well. Service is good and the food is good value. I would go back for more if we were staying longer

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My boyfriend and I went in on Thursday night and it's one of the nicest restaurants I've been to/ The decor and staff were lovely and the food amazing. He had the Spaghetti Marinara, full of seafood and I had the sundried gnocchi, which was soooo yummy!

We split a tiramisu and bottle of wine and can't wait to go back. We saw an award for 'most romantic restaurant' hanging up and I can see why! I can also see why having kids running around (re other reviews) isn't desired.

1  Thank jessie w
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Very pleasant staff and atmosphere....and the very best pizza! Pasta dishes are excellent too. Service is good. Some menu choices are a bit pricey.

1  Thank Gail S
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I had the frutti di mare and my friend had the steak sandwich special. As we only had a short time to eat, I was pleasantly surprised at how quick we received our meals, especially as the restaurant was very busy during lunch. The frutti di mare was delicious, mildly spiced, and with lots of seafood. The servings are large, so we had no room for dessert. We did have coffee though, and it was excellent. My friend said her meal was good, and it certainly looked good with a big steak, lots of fries, caesar salad, and garlic toast for $9.99. The decor is appealing, and the servers quick and efficient. I can't wait to come back for pasta night, which is on Wednesdays.