Quality Inn & Suites Levis
  • Restaurant
Manoir Sur-le-Cap(Quebec City)
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsquebec citygreat hotelold quebecsausagehot breakfastoff the highwayrooms are largebagelschoose this hotelhard boiled eggswould definitely stay here againnice breakfasthotel chaintim hortonsparking lotfront desk staffwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here Dec 21, 2013 on our way from Ontario to New Brunswick due to an ice storm. The staff was exceptionally nice, and provided us with toothbrushes and toothpaste since we hadn't planned on stopping anywhere. The room was fantastic and comfortable, and the lobby was very nicely decorated for the holidays, great value for what we got. Breakfast was delicious (fantastic coffee!!) and made our unplanned stop over very easy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the area. Very easy to access off the highway, and staff was fluent in French and English.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
QualityInnManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Levis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Good morning thequigleys,

I would like to thank you for this great review of our hotel. We hope you reach your destination safely. Don't hesitate to contact us on your way back home.

The comfort of our guest is our primary concern and we make sure to keep our standard above the industry. Make you feel home is our first priority, more during snowstorm like this past sunday.

I wish happy holidays and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I stayed there with my family (4 adults, 2 kids) for one night. We hope to come again.
Comfortable access to Quebec city, and not far from Lawrence river. Clean, everything looks new. Big rooms. Good price for high quality accommodation. Love it.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
QualityInnManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Levis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Hello ADRNM,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review following your visit to our hotel.

We take into account all comments to continually improve ourselves.

We hope to see you in a certain future.

Good day.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed 2 nights in 7 rooms during our visit to Quebec City. Front desk staff had gone above their duties to assist guests in every way. Both check-in and check-out were fast and efficient. Fluent English was spoken by staff. Our rooms were very clean and spacious. Interior designs were fresh and trendy. Location was convenient which was near to the highways, restaurants, and a supermarket. Excellent value for money as well. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
QualityInnManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Levis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Hello arangemas,

Thank you for the time to let us know your appreciation of our hotel following your visit with us.

The comfort of our guests is our primary concern and maintain our high standards is a daily work we do with pride.

Hope to see you again, yourself or the whole group.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Fabulous hotel, fabulous staff....this hotel exceeds all expectations. More in keeping with high end hotels...no wonder it's rated #1. I'm a Ritz Carlton kinda girl and I love this hotel. More like a Hilton or Westin.

Room Tip: Beautiful suites :)
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
QualityInnManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Levis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Hello travellersnb,

We thank you for your excellent comment following your visit to our hotel. We compare these hotels is a great honor and we confirm that what we do we do it well.

The comfort of our valued clients are always our priority and we strive to maintain our high quality standards daily.

Hope to see you again in a future.

Good day.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I recently travelled from Halifax to Toronto and this is the best stop-over hotel. I can't recommend it enough. It's right off the Trans-Canada and it really is beautiful. The hotel is brand new and has great customer service. There is a pool and a restaurant, plus a lot of restaurants and a grocery store nearby. Check-in and check-out was easy and they served a great breakfast. And, it was spotlessly clean. I can't recommend it enough, though, like all Quality Suites, you get a good discount if you book ahead. I booked a couple of weeks in advance and saved 30% on their website. I can honestly say, that this place offered the best bang for your buck I've ever had in a hotel...and I've done a lot of travelling!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel would be choice! I faced the highway but it didn't keep me up.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lilly02
QualityInnManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Levis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Hello Lilly02,

I want to thank you for your extraordinary result of your visit to our hotel reviews.

Indeed, the location is ideal for people who travel the Trans Canada Highway. The customer service is our highest priority and we strive every day to maintain our very high quality standards.

Hoping to see you again in a future.