“Nice Hotel but needs one change!”

Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Granby
Upper Stewiacke, NS
“Nice Hotel but needs one change!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

Traveling with a teenage girl, we stayed in a double room on August 6 and this was a nice hotel. With rooms with two beds, they should change the frosted bath door to a solid wood door. Family members didn't like the lose of privacy. The glass isn't frosted enough to provide total privacy. We had to hang towels over the door to solve the problem. This would be fine in a single room. I would recommend this hotel, but that small item should be changed. Hotel has nice location close to the zoo and backs onto a lake.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TireGuru
HotelStChristophe, Guest Relations Manager at Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
First of all, thank you for your comments, it is always pleasant to receive some feedback about our hotel!
I took your request in note and i'll do my best to figure out what we could do about it.
We hope to welcome you again in the future.
Kinds regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I was very happy with the choice of this hotel for our family stay not only did we have a Nice renovated room but the crib (pack in play) was set up for us when we arrived staff were wonderful and accommodating and the pool was a plus. I will stay here again. Breakfast was included and was a full breakfast not just muffins !! Can't say enough though a short stay would highly recommend this mini castle in Gramby!! (short drive to the zoo!)

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Sara C
HotelStChristophe, Guest Relations Manager at Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
First of all, thank you so much.
I hope you will come back to see us soon!
Montreal, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

It's easy to be critical about one's overnight stay, however it is I, the customer, who is paying for a clean room, and the hotel has but one task to fulfill: deliver the services as advertised.
The DVD player would not successfully connect to the TV monitor and no fiddling by me (an electrical engineer), nor by the hotel staff could get it to function. I counted on watching a movie which I brought, but could not. Here is the hotel's response: "Sorry." it is I who is sorry because they didn't have the common decency of offering me something for the inconvenience. As I wrote, they have only one task to perform, but failed!
While on the subject, this hotel sold over 650 Groupons for a Deluxe room, which were virtually impossible to deliver (if you do the math), so I was obliged to stay in a Standard room with no compensation... Just "Sorry." why advertise and sell 650 large pizzas when you know you can only bake half? Is it fair that I arrive and must eat a small pizza after having paid for the large? "Sorry, but I won't be returning!"

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Guliverstravels
HotelStChristophe, Guest Relations Manager at Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments regarding your recent stay at St Christophe Hotel & Spa, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the dvd player on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the maintenance to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Granby.

Kind Regards,

Travellers are raving about these Granby hotels

Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

I went here with my mother for a week-end of relaxation . We went to the spa for massages, facials and the Neurospa. VERY relaxing ! The facial was perfect ! Service is excellent in every aspect. The food is very good. I have coeliac disease (gluten allergy) and it's very difficult and complicated to eat in restaurants. The staff was very careful and made sure everything was perfect for me. That was very appreciated !

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Marilie26
HotelStChristophe, Guest Relations Manager at Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 21 May 2013
It was a pleasure to welcome you and your mother at the St-Christophe Hotel Boutique & Spa. We try our best to satisfy all of our guests, no matter if they have allergy or special requests. We hope to see you again!
Tecumseh, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Excellent service, very friendly staff, very helpfull staff. This is my third time here and will keep coming back. Beautiful scenery, excellent location, restaurant food is great and reasonably priced. Staff was excellent and always greeting me with a smile. After receiving my key pass and entered my room hotel staff called me to make sure everything was to my liking. I felt pampered with great hospitality. What more can I say but come and see for yourself, enjoy a day, a week or even a weekend and it will make a difference.

Room Tip: Excellent would recomend this place
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
HotelStChristophe, Guest Relations Manager at Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Thank you very much. We appreciate so much the positive feedback. It gives us the power to continue our hard work to become the first hotel in the area! Hospitality like you said is one of our priority, every guest that come at the St-Christophe are very important for us!
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Very nice and clean hotel, tastefully decorated, nice staff and excellent restaurant. Room with whirpool and view on the lake was wonderful. I highly recommend and will definitely come back.
I hope thatTuango or Groupon will have more similar deals.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
HotelStChristophe, Guest Relations Manager at Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

M. Massé
Saskatoon, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

Our stay here was great! It is a Very comfortable hotel, with a nice view, and easy access to the main travel hi-ways. The rooms are very spacious, and the hotel (although it looks old from a distance) is new and modern. Very clean with excellent service. I think that if the value was a bit better, I would have rated it as excellent - the rooms were over-priced. I would stay here again if price was right.

Room Tip: Get the Breakfast Package when you book your rooms
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Al R
HotelStChristophe, Guest Relations Manager at Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 20 November 2012
Thank you so much for your review. It's always a pleasure to read good comments. We hope to welcome you again in our little castle!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Granby
Hotel Castel & Spa Confort
#3 of 7 in Bromont
Auberge Bromont
Auberge Bromont
#5 of 7 in Bromont

Been to Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!