Traveling with a teenage girl, we stayed in a double room on August 6 and this was a nice hotel. With rooms with two beds, they should change the frosted bath door to a solid wood door. Family members didn't like the lose of privacy. The glass isn't frosted enough to provide total privacy. We had to hang towels over the door to solve the problem. This would be fine in a single room. I would recommend this hotel, but that small item should be changed. Hotel has nice location close to the zoo and backs onto a lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a magnificent setting on the shores of a lake in the Eastern Townships, The St-Christophe Hotel-boutique & Spa will fulfill all your dreams with its geographic situation and its castle looks. The hotel is just a few minutes from Bromont and the Granby Zoo! It's a short walk from the town center with its boutiques, restaurants and theater. For outdoor enthusiasts, the hotel offers direct access to the scenic Green Route pedestrian and bike trail along the banks of the lake and through the National Yamaska Park, the Interpretation Centre of the nature of Lake Boivin, and through small villages and picturesque sites of the Eastern Townships. In addition, the hotel is close to the Wine Route, Ski centers, golf courses and offers attractive packages for all these activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le St-Christophe Hotel Granby
- Le St-Christophe - Hotel And Spa
- Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa Granby, Canada - Quebec