Great one night stay at Le St-Christophe. Good looking building and very unique rooms. This is not your average cookie cutter hotel! Nice old furniture in the rooms and hallways. Next to the lake and bike path (10 min walk to city centre). EXCELLENT service at the front desk! Merci a Laura et Gina pour votre excellent service! We will return to Le St-Christophe when in Granby again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a magnificent setting on the shores of a lake in the Eastern Townships, The St-Christophe Hotel-boutique & Spa will fulfill all your dreams with its geographic situation and its castle looks. The hotel is just a few minutes from Bromont and the Granby Zoo! It's a short walk from the town center with its boutiques, restaurants and theater. For outdoor enthusiasts, the hotel offers direct access to the scenic Green Route pedestrian and bike trail along the banks of the lake and through the National Yamaska Park, the Interpretation Centre of the nature of Lake Boivin, and through small villages and picturesque sites of the Eastern Townships. In addition, the hotel is close to the Wine Route, Ski centers, golf courses and offers attractive packages for all these activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le St-Christophe - Hotel And Spa
- Le St-Christophe Hotel Granby
- Le St-Christophe - Hotel & Spa Granby, Canada - Quebec