“Best Thai food!”

Neighbourhood: District des Promenades
Homestead, Florida
“Best Thai food!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I love this restaurant. I go there at least once a month. The food is always very good. Best thai restaurant in Gatineau.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jo-Anne L

Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
“Cybele”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Lot of choice, nice presentation...affordable price. Good vietnamese Pho

Visited June 2011
Gatineau
“Good food but expensive”
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Like the food, but we find it expensive. The restaurant is a bit too small and the waiting area is not well thought of for when you visit in the winter. Also not fun to sit and eat and have people standing behind you has they wait to be seated.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank time_outGatineau
Gatineau
“Appetizer was good, but the main course tasted NOTHING.”
Reviewed 7 December 2009

I went there with my wife this summer, and ordered the chicken sate for appetizer which was good and spicy. Being a big fan of pho soups, I decided to try out their version of the rare beef rice noodle soup.
Big mistake.
I am not lying when I say that it tasted NOTHING. I actually took a slice of onion out of the broth, and took a bit out of it to make sure I wasnt dreaming, and behold, it was completely TASTELESS. I have no idea how they have achieved such tastelesness, perhaps the vegetables were of the frozen variety, I don't know. Never again.
The decor was nice though, and the staff friendly, but my main expectation when I eat out is the food. Who cares about service if the food tastes like water?

Gatineau, Quebec
“ordinary thai food”
Reviewed 22 August 2009

service is good - deserts are great - thai food is ordinary - would recommend "chez le thai" insted.