“Lovely room and very clean and great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Motel Ritz

Motel Ritz
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Gatineau
Toronto, Canada
“Lovely room and very clean and great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

I was very welcomed at the front desk the owner Tony was extremely helpful and very nice gentleman.The room was so nice and renovated with beautiful furniture and my sleep was great the mattress so comfortable good value for the price,I love the location of the motel near everything for sure I will stay again and again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sandy J
Tony A, Owner at Motel Ritz, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Hello Mrs. Jones,
Thank you for the nice comments and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Best Regards
Tony.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Detroit, MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

The rooms were very clean and updated. Older hotel but nice. The only thing I found uncomfortable was the small size of the room. However, we only stayed one night, so it wasn't a problem. Good value when compared to others in this area. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Staff was very eager and wanted to please.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank pckttl
Tony A, Owner at Motel Ritz, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Thank you very much and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay...
Best Regards
Brooklyn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

The Ritz has been refurbished. Tony was extremely helpful with where to park in the city and how to get there etc. the room we were in was very comfortable and newly refurbished with great attention to detail for travellers needs. We would stay there again.

Stayed September 2013
4 Thank Rosemary C
Tony A, Owner at Motel Ritz, responded to this review, 28 September 2013
Hi, it was my pleasure to help you, and I am glad that you did enjoyed your stay, hope to see you in the near future and you are more than welcome....
devon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed at this motel for 3 nights in august 2013, the staff were superb. Tony the owner was very helpful, the rooms were very clean and comfy. We will definitely stay again when i visit my son in Gatineau

Room Tip: As far as i know all the rooms are similar in size
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank barbsy
Tony A, Owner at Motel Ritz, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
Hello Mr. Devon,
My pleasure to help you at any time and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay ....
Thank you for chosen Motel Ritz.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

This motel is second to none. We were made to feel welcomed as soon as we arrived. The rooms were inviting, bed very comfortable, room clean and staff could teach us Brits a thing or two about customer service. Tony the owner seems to work 24 hours a day and nothing is too much trouble for him. I would recommend this motel to anyone. You will not be disappointed. Well done everyone at the motel ritz. We will be back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Wendy B
Tony A, Owner at Motel Ritz, responded to this review, 1 September 2013
Hello Wendy,
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for this beautiful review that let me feel to keep going to put more effort to give the best I could.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

I was in Ottawa region and I tried to have a place in Ottawa to stay but the hotels are booked, A taxi drive me to motel Ritz in Gatineau Area,motel from outside look was good, but when I went inside the room I really got shocked what a nice beautiful it is, I felt my self as if I am at home, renovated room nice furniture very clean, really different look from other motels I really recommend ,the guy at the front desk he was so nice and helpful guy at all time. Definitely I will be back.

Room Tip: I have room with queen size bed really fresh.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Christel A
Tony A, Owner at Motel Ritz, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you for choosing Motel Ritz ,and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

Beautiful nice rooms you must try,Smart Tv connected to the internet free WIFI,beautiful furniture and very quiet and clean...prices are very reasonable,location is in downtown Gatineau near everything,13 minutes to downtown Ottawa,Parlement Hill and Canal Rideau,less than 10 minutes to the Casino Lac-Leamy and Hull area,5 minutes to the Canadian Museum of Civilization...If you have no car the bus station across the street take 67 or 77 to downtown Ottawa,And the Motel Surrounded with all kind of restaurants and near shopping Mall...About all the staff are very nice and friendly and ready to help you at anytime must try.
The new owner with the new management make this place different...

Room Tip: Rooms with one queen size bed are very nice...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
13 Thank ALCO M
Tony A, Owner at Motel Ritz, responded to this review, 27 February 2013
Thank you very much, and I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay…