All reviews breakfast room first floor patio doors free continental breakfast lots of parking rooms are clean downtown ottawa fridge beds costco linens
Reviewed 24 June 2018

What you can expect from a Comfort Inn. The room was clean and the personnel very helpful and friendly.
However, we did not appreciate there was a reading lamp on only one side of the bed. We are two and we like to read in bed.
This is not unique to this particular hotel, we encountered the same elsewhere.
It is obvious the Choice Hotels decorator must be single.
We also find the cost of the room a little overpriced.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn G, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Gatineau, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We take good note of your recommendation. Our price depend of the period of the year. Be aware that our price are lower during low season.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed there for a swim meet nearby. Although the price was decent you definitely get what you pay for.
The room was dusty. There was a layer of dust between the bed and night stand. We found a moldy prewrapped muffin, goldfish cracker and a Ziploc bag full of water under the bed.
I will say that the bed was comfy and the breakfast included was nice.
I don't think I would stay there again though..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Comfort Inn G, Manager at Comfort Inn Gatineau, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for your comment. We will make sure this won't happen again.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel room was as expected. My roommate and I came up from the states to bungee jump about 30 mins from this hotel, the room was nice for what we paid . Everything was clean and the shower was one of our favorite things !! Is all the water this amazing in Canada ?! Our skin was so soft and we both ended up with amazing hair days. This hotel is MOSTLY french speaking where we both speak English. I booked the room and somehow was charged twice I ended getting my money back for the second charge before I stayed but didn't receive a response til about 3 days later after I originally got in contact with them ... I'm guessing due to the langue barrier ? When I arrived I asked if there was anything they'd be willing to do for the inconvenience but I don't think she understood what I was asking. No ice maker on the second floor ? Giving 3 stars for the mix up of the double charge but this hotel room is all in all as described

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Comfort Inn G, Manager at Comfort Inn Gatineau, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for your comment.
We are sorry about the mix up with the room charge and the waiting.
I hope you enjoy the bungee jumping.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

A party of 42 of us stayed in the Comfort Inn, Gatineau last November. The welcome was warm, the hotel was comfortable and the food was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone hosting a large group or for people passing through the area.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Excellent service, rooms are clean and the patio doors are very helpfull. They serve a good breakfast in the morning. This hotel has a good location near Ottawa, near the shopping center, and lots a restaurant nearby.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple