Stayed 1 night everything was good other than the bed it was very dirty (black hair all over the bed). Also the pool had a big clump of hair floating & hair on pool deck. Would not come back and definitely not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a moment to relax and enjoy the view! Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa is an award winning, waterfront hotel that provides guests with a picturesque view of Canada’s Capital. Our 9 storey structure has 133 guest rooms including 9 suites, 4 banquet rooms offering a total of 4500 square feet of meeting and banquet space and with our events manager directly on site, we can accommodate all your business or leisure event needs. Our hotel offers a relaxing blend of inviting hospitality with state of the art, modern day conveniences, including complimentary wireless high speed internet throughout, free local phone calls, an equipped health facility, a newly renovated indoor salt water pool with a lifeguard provided at all times and indoor parking. Enjoy a stroll across the historic Alexandra bridge, to the famous Byward Market and Ottawa’s downtown business, shopping and entertainment district. We look forward to welcoming you to the Outaouais’ best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Gatineau
- Best Western Gatineau
- Gatineau Best Western
- Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa Quebec