See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was excellent. The young lady at the desk was pleasant and very helpful.
The night desk clerk helped us find directions
The mini breakfast and coffee was wondeful
Would recomend the hotel ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2017

REally basic motel - Very small rooms - But we were there to sleep - Had everything we wanted - fridge a/c t/v - Just a little dated! But what counts is - The price you can't beat! and the sleeping was great! Just a great place to get a good nights rest - Would definitely book again if I was going to Ottawa or Gatineau!

Room Tip: Book ahead!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I just returned home from a three night stay at this motel. Everything was clean and quiet, which is exactly what I expect in a good motel. The staff was friendly and the price was affordable. I especially appreciated the breakfasts that were bagged and ready for me every morning. I would definitely recommend this motel for travelers in the Gatineau area and would return there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017

When I booked the hotel over the phone about a month earlier than our stay, I was surprised when the lady said a price that was well below a hundred dollars. I even said "It is only that much?" to which she responded positively. I was in for a rude awakening when I got there and the man at the reception desk (who didn't arrive until the second time we had to come around) charged us over $100 dollars like the couple who had just came through (without reserving ahead)---mind you, we did ask for two beds instead of one. When I noticed the discrepancy and went to see him about it, he just looked indifferent and showed me a little paper with the price he had charged us with. That's why I now say, "Always make sure to get a confirmation number/paper before arriving at any accommodation". As for the room, it was okay for a motel room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Outdoor pool with lifeguard on duty at all times, surrounded by a fence. Rooms of different sizes available. Reasonable price. All rooms contain a refrigerator. Microwave available upon request. Wifi included. Environmentally-minded place, so they remind you not to waste water, ask for unnecessary laundrying. Very clean. Comfortable beds. Hide-a-bed available (couch with fold-out bed). Large TV in room.

Friendly bilingual staff on hand, 24 hours a day. They had maps of the area, and gave directions how to get to attractions. Conveniently located right off the highway, so you don't have to waste time hunting for it. Easy and quick to get to Ottawa and its many attractions.

Coffee, tea, sugar, 2 mugs, 2 cups, 2 soaps, 3 shampoos and lots of towels provided. Extra blankets on request. Room is air conditioned. Bright when you open the curtains. Desk and chair. Good news Bible!

Staff was approachable and we could easily communicate any concerns. Breakfast-to-go is great, convenient. You can eat by the pool. Towels already provided there and lots of lawn chairs.

I would definitely go again and stay at this motel. Great value for money. Nothing negative to say not did I feel that anything was missing.

Room Tip: rooms are on lower level, so if you're facing the highway, you'll hear the traffic.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family