“A Sure Bet”

Ranked #30 of 671 Restaurants in Gatineau
Price range: US$15 - US$77
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Piz'za-za, restau – wine bar, is located in the heart of Vieux-Hull in Gatineau, enjoys a loyal and ever growing clientele. Specialized in fine crust gourmet pizzas, the restaurant has quickly earned a reputation by giving all the nobility to the Italian pie, which are made only with local ingredients. The restaurant is a must for tourists and locals looking for good times and a tasty meal in a resolutely trendy, warm and friendly atmosphere where wine is in the spotlight, with its monthly arrivals selected by invited sommeliers. There is a daily “table d'hôte” (soup or salad, and pizza of the day), three pleasant terraces and entertainment, such as wine tasting evenings where passionate oenologists revive their tours in the vineyards with their history.
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I go regularly to this restaurant. The food is always good. I particularly like the "Pizzaza Salad" - the vinaigrette is very good (it can be purchased bottled to take home).

I keep trying different pizzas when I go, therefore I can't recommend one in particular but the ones I've had were all good.

The patio in the back is nice in the Summer time.

They have a great selection of wine.

It's worth a visit if you've never been.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

Great choice in pizzas. Personally love their signature oil that you can put on your pizza. Also, a great place for 'degustations."

Reviewed 26 October 2012

I work just a short walk away from Pizzaza. I particularly enjoy the smoked trout salad. Their smoked trout is from a shop in the region. I have also had pasta and pizza in the place. Everything is good. Prices are just right. I eat there (in or take out) on a weekly basis.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Tired of the same old pizza, this is an excellent place to try out a different kind of pizza. I love their Chicken and spinach pizza as well as the Greek Pizza, you can order an individual size or any regular sized pizza if you're in the mood to share or hungry enough to have it, I do :-). The terrace in the summer is nice and shaded and I highly recommend it, I've made reservations there for quite a few work groups and the service is always fast and efficient, even during the busy noon hour. If you go for supper, great nightlife, you wont miss a thing.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Tired of the same old, same old, this is an excellent place to try out a different kind of pizza. I love their Greek Pizza, you can order an individual size or any regular sized pizza if you're in the mood to share :-). You can also enjoy your meal out on the terrace in the summer and I highly recommend it, did I tell you I love their Greek Pizza? :-). I've made reservations there for quite a few work groups and the service is always fast and efficient, even during the busy noon hour.