“I won't be back”
Review of Mugshots Cafe

Mugshots Cafe
Ranked #19 of 55 Restaurants in Fernie
Cuisines: American
Description: This restaurant has recently been sold and name has changed from Mugshots Bistro to Mugshots Cafe.
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The service I received my past 3 visits has been beyond horrible. Waiting for 10 minutes for a latte because the girl behind the counter is making weekend plans. Seriously !! Everytime I come in the service is brutal! And the price changes for my drink depending on who is working till. I will never be back.

There are newer reviews for Mugshots Cafe

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Good food at a fair price. Lots of seating and not a cramped facility like most of these facilities usually are.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

We love going to mugshots for an afternoon snack! Great food, services and kid friendly atmosphere. Awesome!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I never knew this place existed until I was recommended it by a friend, and it has now become a regular hangout. The food is great with such a good selection on the menus and they serve Oso Negro coffee from Nelson. The girls behind the counter are always smiling and friendly, and it has a laid back vibe with the best couches plus free wifi!! What more could you want!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have been a regular at Mugshots but I think that may change.
To food is awesome and definitely what has kept me going back but the service is far from friendly. One girl in particular is always rude and never smiles.
Recently my order was forgotten, I had to leave so I asked if my food was almost done and they looked at me like I was speaking another language, When I asked to have it take away it seemed to be a huge inconvenience and the icing on the cake...I didn't even receive a simple sorry!
I don't think I will be returning anytime soon. Not until the attitudes improve.