Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites
Snow Valley Motel(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$81
Super 8 Fernie(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$114
Lizard Creek Lodge(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$132
Hotels.com
US$184
US$174
Powder Mountain Lodge(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$66
Fernie Stanford Waterslide Resort(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$94
Park Place Lodge(Fernie)(Great Value!)
US$136
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssubway restauranthot tubexcellent roomwould stay here againbed was comfortableski hillsaunabcrefrigeratormaintenancemattresseswinter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2013

NOISY motel. NOISY NOISY NOISY. Being right next to the highway, I expected traffic noise, but what I wasn't prepared for was the (apparent) herd of elephants in the room above us. I complained 3 times and nothing was done (that I could tell) - constant stomping and banging and general loud floor creaking (occupants were up past midnight and then again by 5:30 am). Slept no more than 2 hours at a time all night, with my toddler son having the same troubles. Incidentally they do not have cribs at this motel.

Room size was fine - we had a 2 bed room with a kitchenette (handy). Beds were ok firmness-wise (if you can get any sleep with the motel sounding like it's falling down around you). No fitted sheets on the beds, just a flat sheet with a thin pad underneath (acting together as the "fitted sheet") which pulls down the middle of the bed leaving you laying on the actual mattress itself (no way to tuck it under the mattress either). Not that comfortable.

I would not recommend this hotel unless you can get a top floor room. The motel would NOT switch us to another room, citing that the other available room would be "a different room, so we can't really switch you", whatever that means. I thought the customer was always right but apparently not at the Travelodge Three Sisters!

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms only if you want any peace and quiet.
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Worst hotel experience ever! After showing up late with my 3 young children after a long drive in bad whether, the manager claimed that he could not find my confirmation number in his system. As a result, he claimed that Redtag must not have paid Travelodge (despite the fact that I had pre-paid, and had the paperwork and confirmation number to prove it). When we asked to use his phone to contact Redtag, he initially agreed, and then hung up on me when I was put on hold. When I asked to call back I was told that I could not tie up his business phone line. He further insisted that if I wanted to stay, I would have to pay again. needless to say, we ended up walking out. Terrible service, and extremely rude management! Spend your money elsewhere so you don't get ripped off.

2  Thank Brad B
Thomas S, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Guest made an online reservation for the month of October, and was a "no show". In October, the guest never gave us 48 hour cancellation notice and, therefore, was charged as a no show.
Nearly two months after their reservation was processed as a no show, guests demanded free night stays in December. They walked into the lobby area without a reservation and demanded a free room.
After verbally abusing the front desk staff and threatening them with physical violence, we had to instruct them to leave the premise.
To avoid no show charges, guests must provide us with 48 hour cancellation notice. Most online booking agencies require the same notice. If a reservation is made through an online agency, make sure to contact them directly if any changes to the reservation need to be made. If the reservation was booked directly through us, we can make the proper adjustments needed to the reservation.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We booked 3 nights at this hotel through a well-known online booking company. Upon arrival the manager said he didn't have our reservation in his system. Despite the fact that we had a confirmation number print-out that stated we had paid for the room, the manager stated that he wouldnt allow us to stay because he never received the money from the online booking company. When I borrowed the phone to call the booking company, they assured me that Travelodge had been paid. While speaking on the phone, the manager demanded I give him the phone back because I had been on hold too long. He grabbed my arm, (while I was holding my infant child) hung up the phone and pushed me out the door. So although we had paid to stay there, we were not granted our three nights accommodation. We were floored and appalled.

1  Thank Allie B
Thomas S, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Just off the highway into Travelodge parking parked in front of my room and went to the office rest all was taken care by the staff who knows service they are just great as will their hotel was perfect for my stay 6 nights......... every one go there and stay you'll love it. many thanks travelodge three sisters hotel in Fernie, BC

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge