“Fresh bagels”

Price range: US$2 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We stopped there once for lunch...and wow....its so fresh..it melts in your mouth. They have various kinds of bagels...a bit expensive but its was a good experience.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Great food and great atmosphere. Lively and friendly. In summer time you can eat outside. Quick service

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I'm a big bagel lover and was really looking forward to this place! However I wasn't super fussed over the bagels or the breakfast. The bagels seemed on the sweeter side to me. Could just be a personal preference but I found the breakfast sandwich was just kind of thrown together.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Amazing bagel-wiches. I had the smoked meat and it was delicious! Few tables, so it tends to be quite packed. A fantastic lunch stop.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We called in for a coffee and a bagel for lunch. The place was quite busy and there aren't many seats inside. The bagels were tasty and fresh, although with far too much cream cheese for my taste. I would recommend Big Bang Bagel for a quick snack or coffee stop.