“Bagels must be served fresh”
Review of Big Bang Bagels

Big Bang Bagels
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Fernie
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 August 2014

These guys have nailed the perfect little bagel spot. The food is fresh and there are many choices to suit your taste. I prefere the Mr. Fernie after a morning bike ride. You can sit in the little charming dinning room or out on the deck in the summer. The only thiing that would make this place better is if they blocked the main street to car traffic in the summer so you could really enjoy the deck. Part of my perfect weekend involves having a bagel with my children at big bang.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Just arrived home from a wedding in Fernie...My first visit to Fernie and I was very impressed. Wish we had booked longer but after being in Europe for a six week family vacation we thought just to fly in and fly out. The first morning I went on a search for good coffee and I came across Big Bang Bagels, not only do they make excellent lattes they had almond milk. I am not usually a fan of bagels but these were the best bagels I have ever tasted, soft and chewy, lots of selection and if you are a bacon and egg kind of person (I'm not) you will love their breakfast bagels. Fernie is a great place to visit, mountain biking, white water rafting, hiking, organic foods and lots of gluten free. What a great place to holiday! I imagine from the look of the mountains it would be a great winter ski destination. I personally love it more than Whistler, unfortunately it's a 12 hour drive from Vancouver. Very laid back, friendly down to earth people.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Enjoyed my short experience inside Big Bang bagels. Staff were friendly and helpful.
My "Mr Fernie" bagel was awesome.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We eat here often and always enjoy the toasted bagels with cream cheese. The bagels are fluffy and moist which we prefer over the dense rock-like bagels that are so common. The cream cheese is whipped so it is very creamy. Service is friendly and the staff seem to all enjoy what they are doing. They make great cookies too!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Every time I go to Fernie, I make sure to stop by this place for Breakfast. The bagels are always fresh! I always get the Mr. Fernie. So good, you have to try it! Sure, the service can get a bit slow but that's because it's so popular and good that there are so many people there. It is worth the wait.