“Something different”

Price range: US$2 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Went in here on the recommendation of my son. Great choice of bagels and fillings. Recommend the poppy see bagel with a Mr Fernie filling -ham, cheese, egg, . Loved it

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The decor is not fancy but the line up to order and the friendly staff should give it away that this place is a gem. The bagels here are to die for. Warm from the often they were soft, slightly chewy and so so delicious. Definitely worth a stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

They offer a lot of different variety of white and whole wheat bagels. Tasty breakfast sandwiches on the bagels, but to be honest the actual bagels were sort of bland. They were ok, but the bagel topics were way better than the actual bagels. And a little pricey too. I think with a juice we paid about $12 each. Service was really good though. Fast and friendly. I recommend coming here (esp for breakfast), but personally I don't think it should be rated #1 in all of Fernie.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for bagels our first day in Fernie. We got 6 to go. They were all tasty. The only problem was that they gave them to us in a paper bag so they went stale quickly.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We at here everyday for the past week as we were visiting Fernie.

My favorite is the Mt Fernie with bacon... and when I'm feeling healthy like I get the sprouts and spinach with bacon... we also ordered some fresh bagels to go... its recommended to eat them the day you bought them... since they make them fresh daily just get what you need for the day. Sad day when we leave Fernie..