“Amazing Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Canyon Raft Company
Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States
“Amazing Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Took my two kids aged 7 and 8 on this trip. Very experienced guides (Blair is a true pro as are the rest of his team), top notch equipment, incredible scenery and great running commentary on the area (geography, history etc). If you want to do a real white water rafting trip with your family and not just a "family float" this is the best trip to do in the area by a long shot. Highlight of our week long trip in the Rockies.

Visited July 2014

Calgary, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Best day of my Life!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

You get picked up in an awesome old school bus & given all the gear you will need. The guides, employees, and everyone really is super knowledgeable, reassuring, informative and fun! I have never had so much fun! Our boat guide, Blair, was just awesome! And they have a photographer that takes amazing pictures that you can buy on a USB stick at the end of the trip. Worth it for sure!

Visited June 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience - put it on your bucket list”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

I am not great with water, but I really wanted to try this experience. Blair and his crew did a great job of going over all the safety stuff. I appreciated the humor he tossed in. :) The Elk River "Wild" trip was what we did. I thought it was a perfect mix of bigger waves and calm stuff. The lunch was absolutely delicious as well. I would highly recommend rafting with this company! One thing - there is quite a steep decent getting down to the launch point. I had knee surgery last year and I kept thinking that if my knee hadn't been in better shape, it might have been pretty tough getting down the path. If you want to bring a camera, get a waterproof one and put it in a fanny pack (or something like it) for easy access. Each raft has a bag for dry stuff, but it's not easily accessible. I didn't bring something to keep my camera in, but was able to somewhat shove it down my life jacket so I could take a few pictures. Sometimes a kayaker will come along and take pictures available for purchase - ours was $40 for emailed pictures or $50 for them on a USB.

Visited August 2013
Fernie, British Columbia, Canada
“Best way to spend a day!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Make sure to add this to your holiday in Fernie, BC. It'll be one or your most memorable days for sure. Thanks to all of the staff at Canyon Raft for the BEST day of my summer holiday. I'm lucky to be a local of Fernie so I'll be getting my friends and family to make this a regular event, probably more than a few times a summer. It was Aug 11, a summer staff party that I was introduced to white water rafting and it was so much fun that I'm addicted after only doing it once. Even if you're not a swimmer you can be confident you're in good hands, the guides are the best. We had lots of laughs, a great lunch, some cliff diving, and floating in the river alongside the rafts. The photos you can purchase at the end of the trip are worth every penny. Thanks again for a day that will be remembered for a long time to come! You guys rock!!!

Visited August 2013
Lethbridge, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best weekend ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Than you so much Canyon Raft Company for the best day ever! I rarely do water sports and certainly never gone white water rafting before, so I was more than a little nervous. As soon as I put my hand in the mountain water and finding it comfortably cool I knew it was going to be a great trip. We had a wild ride down the river, stopping at this beautiful place where they brought out this great lunch with fresh breads and salad and fruit.
It was a great trip and I would definitely go again if I have the chance.

Visited July 2013