“Great experience for a fast food chain.”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 58 Restaurants in Fernie
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews, as our experience was quite the opposite. We went there for supper because we were rushed for time. The counter staff member was very pleasant and the food was better than our usual A&W experience.
We ordered an Uncle Burger, a Teen Burger, fries, and were given a free sample of the Sweet Potato Fries. Everything tasted great, and the fries were fresh and hot.

Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

I do not have high expectations when it comes to franchise fast food, but there is so little care about the food and the service here that after one bite of my teen burger I threw it out. Didn't even bother to complain as earlier the manager glared at me for wanting to order while he was talking to his staff about the schedule.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

The Uncle Burger is one of the best fast food ones I have had in a long time!!! The burger is really good, along with the cheddar cheese and bacon you can get on it!!! They have done it again!!!

Reviewed 19 February 2012

salt- think of our future, this is not food. But it is quick

Reviewed 6 October 2011

I went their the other day and it was super fast the food was great and so was the service would definately reccommend

2  Thank Joeyjenkins