“Fernie pizza”

Ranked #23 of 54 Restaurants in Fernie
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout
Description: EVPS has been a fixture in the Elk Valley for over 18 years. Family owned and operated, we are committed to bringing you high quality food and great customer service. We thank our customers for continually voting us the best pizza in town through the Fernie Fix's annual Best of Fernie Competition year after year. Whether or not you've tried us yet, when you think of EVPS, think fresh ingredients and award-winning taste! Open for lunch and dinner for takeout & delivery or enjoy our outdoor patio open spring thru fall weather permitting. ( no indoor seating) Here are a few highlights to know about our pizza: 100% real cheese shredded daily. We do not blend. Straight up real cheese. Dough and sauce made from scratch daily. Fresh vegetables diced daily and meat sliced daily. Generous amounts of cheese and toppings! In addition to our pizza, you will see in our menu we have a variety of menu items to cater to everyone's wishes. Be sure to try out our daily and everyday specials. We hope you enjoy our food.
Toronto, Canada
“Fernie pizza”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Our hotel recommended Elk Valley Pizza as the best in Fernie. However, it was only OK. We phoned for pickup but the order taker could not remember receiving the order at first. Half of the pizza was supposed to have bacon but my husband could not find it. There was lots of cheese and it was a relatively thin crust, as ordered, and not greasy. However, my husband was disappointed and I felt it was not bad. Therefore, the average rating.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank fitmom1010

United Kingdom
“Good choice for takeaway pizza”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We ordered our pizzas by phone and were told that they would be ready within 20 minutes. We arrived to find them just coming out of the overn. Both pizzas were very good and not at all greasy. Overall they were very tasty, with good quality ingredients. If you want a takeaway pizza, Elke Valley Pizza is the place to go.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Foxymerlin
Saskatchewan
“A fair price for decent pizza.”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We ordered a number of pizzas for take out and they had them ready in about 30 min. We found that they were of good quality and were not greasy at all. I find this rare in smaller outlets. We were torn between a 2 for 1 place and this one and as it turns out the second pizza is about half price so it works out to about the same price. We have nothing to compare as far as other shops go, but this one was good.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank sasktravel
Fernie
“If I didn't know, I wouldn't know.”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Ordered Pizza last night at the Elk Valley Pizza. We get our pizza there most of the time as it is usually quite good. The staff that work there are always friendly and always point out to me what the special is for that day. If they didn't let me know, I would not have a clue, but as it is they always let me know,,, which I appreciate.
I heard via grapevine that they have gluten free pizza crust and we decided to try it out.
We ordered two pizza's as the only size the gluten free crust comes in is a medium or 12". Total bill was about 26.00, Not bad considering that gluten free food is usually priced higher anyway.
I was very surprised with the quality of pizza with the gluten free crust. If I didn't know that it was gluten free, I would not have even guessed it. It was very tasty, not greasy and the crust wasn't flimsy and falling apart.
It was great!
I really enjoyed it,,, Thanks Elk Valley Pizza!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank PaulW451
Fernie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Just my opinion but this business has freshly made product and the customer service is second to none. The lasagne is home made it is just as good as home made delicious and well worth the price of it.
It is very clean and smells great when you go in. I recommend this business to everyone. The only thing unfortunately this business does not have is really a sitting area to eat it caters to mostly order out but it is still excellent.

• Visited October 2013