“Comfort Inn "and that it was"”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Edmundston
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
“Comfort Inn "and that it was"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Comfortable and clean room. Breakfast was included. King bed was very comfortable. Had a great nights sleep. Would recommend this hotel. Price is Right and it included breakfast. Can't ask for anything more.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
ManagerCN240, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy your stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
New Glasgow, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

COMFORT INN - ANOTHER PLEASANT SURPRISE

This was our first visit to this particular Comfort Inn and we were pleasantly surprised. It is situated just off the main Trans Canada highway which makes it very accessible to traffic travelling in either direction. It was built on the side of a hill and provides excellent view of the Edmundston, New Brunswick area. This location provides a good quiet well earned sleep as it is somewhat insulated from the ongoing traffic. Also, the Inn is located not far from the Edmundston Mall and a number of fast food outlets. The parking lot provides lots of space and is well lit for security purposes. All of these considerations make it a good affordable selection for the weary traveller.

First of all the reception staff were courteous and very friendly and very knowledgeable regarding the local points of interest and local good food restaurants. We were given a good briefing and all of our questions were answered.

The rooms are clean and comfortable....each is provided with well appointed furniture, large bathroom with all the necessities, Microwave and refrigerator, free high-speed wireless, 32" LCD/Plasma TV and a Free full Breakfast. This complimentary breakfast was really appreciated...lots of dining room space and a hot breakfast. The staff person looking after the dining room and providing guidance is very friendly and will make sure that you will enjoy the experience.

We enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this particular Comfort Inn if you happen to be in the area. Give it a try....you will be glad you did. A big thank you to all of the staff....keep smiling!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wally389
ManagerCN240, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you, I'm glad you had a nice stay with us. Come back soon !
Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times and since day 1, I felt right at home! Their staff (Tina, Lise, Bill, Cindy, and I know I am missing some) are the most friendly people we've ever seen in the hotel industry. They responded to our requests nicely and even helped us find something to do in Edmundston (which is very uncommon in this area of the province). The rooms are clean and Cecile and her team in the housekeeping department are always full of smiles and ready to have a laugh with the guest. Their renovations are looking awesome and the breakfast is better than ever. I recommend this place to everyone who needs to stop by Edmundston, it's easy to access from the highway and close to almost every restaurant in town. Love it!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
ManagerCN240, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for the Very nice comments ! You seam to know my Staff very well, i'm glad you appreciated our Hospitality.

Again, thank you, your feedback was very appreciated.
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stay here all the time when in edmundston, great place, great value, comfy beds.
close to restaurants, the highway(which you cant hear) and the breakfasts area great!
I was working outside of town over night and was supposed to check out by 11 - they let me come back in to get my bags and have a shower even after i was supposed to check out.
they are really understanding and helpful!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
ManagerCN240, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you, i'm glad that my Staff was able to help.

Thanks again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on April 23, 2014. They gave us a good rate, comparable with other hotels in the area. The beds, pillows, and comforter were great, and the Comfort Inn felt fresh and clean. We were on the second floor and it was very quiet. The hot breakfast of omelette, bacon, toast, waffles,good coffee, etc. was most enjoyable, as was the friendly server. The Inn is close to eating establishments. Previously we stayed at a motel further along and had to drive back to find a place to eat dinner. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: This is a pet friendly hotel, so if you have allergies, check to see if there are animal-free rooms.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Springs4
ManagerCN240, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for the nice comments, i'm glad you like your stay with us !
Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

The Comfort Inn in Edmundston, New Brunswick has gone the extra mile in there renovations and in my opinion is one of the nicest Comfort Inn Hotels I have stayed in but this is not why I am writing this review. Although these things are very important for your stay to be enjoyable I must say that it was the employee's that made my stay most enjoyable in Edmundston. Particularly Amy & Tina on the front desk. They made me feel happy that I was at the Comfort Inn and they made sure I had everything I needed for my stay including menus for the local restaurants so I could order dinner. They could just see that I had a long day and they knew what to do. When you are on the road for long periods of time it nice when someone goes out of there way to let you know that they appreciate your business and make you feel welcome. Thank you Amy. Thank you Tina. You girls are doing an awesome job.

Room Tip: I like the room you can pull up to for easy unloading
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ManagerCN240, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for your nice comments!, I'll let the Girls know...
Lockeport, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

New fixtures and furniture. The ergonomic desk chair was a treat while working on the computer. Everything was clean and new. Friendly staff. Don't know about the other rooms, but great shower with perfect spray control in Room 109.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
ManagerCN240, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
I'm happy you enjoyed our new Renovations.. Thank you !