All reviews off the highway waffles toast first floor nova scotia front desk clerk easy access continental breakfast ground level convenient location boston pizza gas station the breakfast area great place to stay parking lot would stay here again patio doors
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I try to stay at Choice hotels whenever possible to gather up points towards future stays.
We stayed at this location only a short time, checking in at nearly midnight after having a less than good experience at the Comfort Inn in Fredricton, therefore deciding to drive the extra 3 hours to land here.
The check in attendant was clearly dissatisfied with her job and made this abundantly clear during check in. She wasn't rude to myself but made no bones about complaining that she was on a shift she didn't want to work. I am generally an empathetic person but after the very long day I had just endured, my primary objective was to quietly get my family and I checked in and off to sleep.
Because of our late arrival, we made it to breakfast about 40 minutes before it wrapped up. There was still some hot selections, but not an abundance, and we felt a little like we were silently being chastized for showing up late.
Beds and pillows were comfortable as usual but this was not my favourite "Choice" stay. Would not rebook.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ManagerCN240, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Lukewarm,

I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. Please note that I did have a discussion with the clerk who checked you in and coached her accordingly. I hope you give us another opportunity to please you and make it a memorable stay.

The team and I here at Comfort Inn Edmundston always make it a priority to ensure all guest's needs and wants are met. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We were driving from Ottawa to Fredericton and got to tired to go all the way. We booked a room here on the fly and we were pleasantly surprised. Nice room and nice pillows and a warm breakfast in the morning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ManagerCN240, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Merlin19942002,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn Edmundston. We look forward to serving and exceeding your expectations once again!

GM

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Sign in clerk was a manager want to be with control issues. The breakfast was the worst I have ever experienced and they charged $129.00 for the privilege. If we hadn't of been bone tired checking in at 2;30am, we would have gone somewhere else.

Stayed: April 2018
ManagerCN240, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear SherrilB331,

Firstly, I wanted to apologize regarding your unpleasant stay. Please note that we have taken the necessary precautions in addressing this matter, so it doesn't happen again. I wanted to also thank you for your feedback.

Please allow us another chance to please you and I look forward to meeting your expectations the next time you stay with us.

With Hospitlaity,

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My husband and I stayed here for the night after leaving Digby, NS, crossing on the ferry and heading for Levis, QC. I picked it because it was roughly half way in between our travel points and was right off the highway. The room was clean, beds were comfy, the breakfast the next morning was decent. Being situated up on a hill, there was a great view of the city and the mountains in the background. The only complaint, unrelated to the hotel itself, was the obnoxious smell coming from the smoke spewing out of the Pulp Mill which is situated downtown. We couldn’t smell it in the room though. We would likely stay here again however, if doing a similar trip.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barb P
ManagerCN240, General Manager at Comfort Inn Edmundston, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Barb P,

I wanted to thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay. Looking forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

An inexpensive stay overnight on our drive through NB. King size bed is comfortable. Easy check in / check out. Wear your shoes or slippers, the floors are cold.
Warning: breakfast is included, but the hours are shorter than most places we've stayed.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family