All reviews an older hotel room was clean free breakfast would stay again easy access fridge and microwave hot breakfast the east coast bagels quebec trans stopover
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I was charged $250 on top of the $190 room rental for smoking in a non-smoking room. I do not allow smoking around me, in my car or my apartment so I certainly would not allow it in my hotel room. My friend took my dog for a walk when she wanted to smoke. The manager will not return my calls. WHG customer service couldn't help me. Stay here at your own risk, I wonder how many others they did this to.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Returning home from Nova Scotia, we stayed here. This is an old converted smoking hotel which still reeks of cigarette smoke. Our room had 2 queens and a sofa bed with a paper thin mattress (we didn't sleep on it), the air conditioning was a window unit which was located behind thick curtains, so when you closed the curtains at night it blocked the air. The bathroom was dated and had mold all around the tub. The included breakfast was served in a small cramped room where the staff was putting stale moldy bread out. When this was brought to her attention, she said "it was just bought yesterday" and had a 50% off sticker on both bags ???? The desk staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel is in desperate need of cleaning and updating.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Well for a good start the women at front desk was really nice,, but didn’t know nothing about the hotel,, she was new to the place,,, breakfast was a joke, rooms was in need of a upgrade 15 years ago,,, carpet was the worst things,, + no elevator and not enough acces to the building from the back,we ended up in the electrical panel room after we opened what we tought was the entry door,,,, Please close that pool area,, the water seemed to be green in pool and hot tub,, believe me its really green smelly and soo freakin gross,, i took my son’s goggles after he told me to go check the bottom of pool,,, grossed thing i ever seen,,,btw it was our last time in a travel lodge motel,, don’t go there!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is terribly old, smell musty, terrible pillows and beds. Small fridge and microwave on top of each other on a stool. The pictures on the walls were larger then the tv. The smell gave me a head ache. And breathing issues. Not impressed. Won’t stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This Travelodge, with its dated 1980s style and dreadful decor, is in need of an update but offered a decent, quiet stay. Good for a single night when traveling long distances. Not a place of destination in our eyes. Update the place, get rid of the awful carpeting and wild wallpaper... Fix the gross breakfast - who likes boiled bacon and scrambled eggs, floating in watery liquid? Stick with premade pastries if a hotel cannot prepare a hot breakfast properly.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel