All reviews hotel restaurant free parking across the street frank's bar room was clean room service front desk staff nice hotel business trip nova scotia new brunswick we've stayed after a long day would definitely stay here again would highly recommend this hotel great place to stay quebec city long drive
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

The roughest hotel I have ever been to. The room was small for those two db beds, mattresses uncomfortable, the temp inadequate to the one outside, as well as duvets- like a paper. Never ever.
Clean tought.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Iza K
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The day we were traveling through Edmundston we were told that it was the first day under which Four Points by Sheraton came under the Marriott umbrella - I really hope that was the problem. We had trouble making reservations on-line and so called the property and made the reservations directly. We asked for a room with a king sized bed, but the staff person couldn't quote us any rate, even though it was published on-line. When we checked-in we were quoted the rate that we saw on-line, but when we got to our room it had a queen sized bed. Upon calling the front desk, we were told that there were no king rooms available and that our rate would be reduced by about $30 Canadian. Theoretically, this is Level 4 Property, but it had all the attributes of a Level 2 property that had gone to seed. The bed was not comfortable. The air handling unit in the room that ran all night sounded like a diesel truck idling in the bathroom. The restaurant (Frank's Bar and Grill) was the best part of the hotel, but even it was only average! We won't be back!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doug R
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Stayed one night. Had 2 queen beds. Room was clean and beds were comfortable.
Hotel is situated in the DOWNTOWN so from the highway it is about 10 minutes drive and depend on the time. the restaurant is very good but the hotel does not provide free breakfast.
In general the hotel was good but the washroom had a loose toilet seat and that surprised me.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CanadaMyreview
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The location was a short drive to food and retail.
It was pouring rain when we checked in and this caused us some issues, as the parking lot was across the street.
We only stayed one night. It was a welcome respite after driving 12 hours from Ontario that day.
I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

My wife and I were on our way home from our vacation. I made the reservation two weeks in advance and I was a little leery when I read that the Hotel parking was across the street. From the outside, the hotel didn’t look like much. We entered the building; the foyer was very nice, bright and clean. A young lady behind the reception desk greeted us in French; I replied in French (and she probably knew I wasn’t) the rest of our conversation was in English. She gave us our key and instructions on how to get to our room. The room was clean, bathroom was clean and all the linens looked clean. We went down to the restaurant for dinner; had our meal and then back up to our room for the night. The TV was very user friendly. The bed was very comfortable; and the shower had enough water pressure. The entire staff was so polite, friendly and courteous. We will definitely be back. Thank you to all the staff at Four Points.

Date of stay: August 2018