La Camarine
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Good 3.5/5
Quality Suites Mont Sainte Anne(Sainte Anne de Beaupre)
Very Good 4/5
Motel Bellevue(Sainte Anne de Beaupre)
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
Motel des Berges(Sainte Anne de Beaupre)
Very Good 4/5
Motel Deblois(Sainte Anne de Beaupre)
Very Good 4/5
Motel Central(Sainte Anne de Beaupre)
Very Good 4/5
Condotel Motel Canadien(Sainte Anne de Beaupre)
Average 3/5
Auberge Motel La Becassine(Sainte Anne de Beaupre)
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Upon arrival after my five hour drive I was greeted by a pleasant individual at the front desk. I had never been to that part of the province and wanted to tour Quebec City. She went over maps and gave me good information and possible points of interest. When I got into my room I found dry urine on the toilet seat. Also after returning from my tour of the city I wanted to take a long hot bath only to discover a grimy ring around the tub. Plus I noticed sequins on the carpet. This left my to question their level of housekeeping obviously. Also just prior to leaving home I double checked weather and directions. I got a pop-up of the motel with a room booking of $117.00. So I took a copy of it with me. When I showed the person at the desk they refused to discount my room which was more than twice the price listed. And the room I got was nothing close to the photographs you will find on the internet. Also it was literally under the front reception area at the front desk so people were constantly stomping about, coming and going. I was under the impression there were two areas to dine, the restaurant and bistro (pub) but nobody would direct me to the bistro where in one photo I saw there were
draft taps. The food was small portions, but it was presented in a traditional French cuisine way, well displayed and full of flavour. I had duck for the first time and it was splendid. You would go there for the quality not quantity of food and don't be in a hurry as it is relaxed atmosphere. It was close to two hours for my meal (appetizer, main course and dessert).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank K H
Reviewed 13 November 2013

ROOM : SUPERIOR :
Bathroom: black coking around the bathtub
Tiles (danger of cutting) : broken. On 4 feet long and again on 3 feet long...

TV:
Liars on site ...IT IS NOT ON CABLE..BUT SATELITE DISH... Very frustrating quality (weak signal...weak image quality) We had very good time Laughing at THE SITUATION!!!

noise:
3 STARS...YESSS...NOT MUCH...The room above when «piing» sorry at: several times (3) during the night...flushing noise...Sound of walking like it would be a card board isolation...Did not need a wakeup call!

Restaurant:
Gastronomic??? If you are from Québec...or planning visiting Québec...Take a few minute to try an other 3-4-5 service....It is stealing... The differences between 3-4-5 services are a joke (RIDICULOUS...) The cake...hahaha Beat whites eggs and fold a poor quality chocolate...Cuban gastronomic...Lol! In cub a ok...in Québec????

Non alcoolik: they serve me a .5 beer and I'm not drinking any alcohol...Do not say you have something...Liars...Pregnant women...???Be careful...Allergic people too?

Wine: good selection

So if you are looking for something cool...go to chateau MT-Ste-Anne.

Good point: the 2 young servers (She and male)
Good point: the downstairs bar...after skiing interesting option.

Last impression: they are selling hotel room in condos...(new project offered in lobby). They are tiring and are willing to survives without the hotel...By lying and making false representations they are making a few $$...Ex: @ tickets...deals that are not deals...

also: strategic for them : having on training staff...May result in a big turn over...or not enough occupancy!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alexandre L
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Did not get around to writing about the various places we stayed in in Beaupre Quebec, and now am trying to catch up on that. Stayed here in the summer of 2011.

We stayed here for several days. We found staff friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom were clean. the beds were comfortable.

Having the ground level balcony/patio was quite nice with all the plants and flowers and more than made up for the somewhat dark room. It was a quiet spot within reasonable distance of various attractions. We did not go to the restaurant as the prices appeared a little high for this area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank huronhawk
Reviewed 23 May 2013

The person in charge was very helpful our stay there was very enjoyable. Now the best was the supper, we had the salmon and my wife being Norweigian knows her fish. We enjoyed it thoroughly and we would recommend stay there and using their restaurant. We plan on going back for the fall colours.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My boyfriend and I spent a night there in December 2012. Our room was ok, I liked that there was a fireplace, but we had to pay for wood... The food at the restaurant was not good even if the service was very good. I had chicken and it was hot on the exterior, but frozen in the middle. The breakfast was not that good either and was expensive for what we got (15$/person for a continental breakfast). I went once, it was ok, but I will definitely never go back as it is expensive for what you get. I know places in the Old Quebec City like Le Louis Hebert which are way better for the price.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple