This was a perfect stopover traveling for Ontario to Halifax. The hotel was easy to find since it was located right off the highway. The front desk staff was very helpful in recommending a local restaurant since their restaurant was not open. The room was clean and well maintained. The furniture was a bit dated but we did have a fridge and microwave in room along with lcd tv. The bed was comfortable for a good night sleep. We made a quick stop for the breakfast and grabbed some muffins and coffee to go. Overall it was well worth the price and we will definitely stay here on our return and in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Howard Johnson, a Woodstock hotel on Trans-Canada Highway.Located in the heart of the St. John River Valley at the intersection of the Trans-Canada Highway and Interstate 95, the Howard Johnson Woodstock Inn is minutes from the downtown area. This Woodstock hotel is also close to the Carleton Civic Center, New Brunswick Community College, Covered Bridge Golf & Country Club and Hartland Covered Bridge, the longest covered bridge in the world. Howard Johnson Woodstock is a pet friendly place. Since the Hotel only offers a limited amount of guest rooms that are designated for pets, you must notify the hotel at time of booking to ensure availability and also upon check-in with the Front Desk Staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Howard Johnson Woodstock
- Woodstock Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB Canada - New Brunswick