Unplanned stop due to weather conditions. We weren't sure what to expect since we were travelling with 2 dogs.
Friendly greeting and service from staff. We got a detached A-frame cottage (1 of 3 dog friendly rooms on the property). Room was very clean and had access to complimentary wifi.
Restaurants are not within walking distance but are a short drive away.
Continental breakfast was decent, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Howard Johnson, a Woodstock hotel on Trans-Canada Highway.Located in the heart of the St. John River Valley at the intersection of the Trans-Canada Highway and Interstate 95, the Howard Johnson Woodstock Inn is minutes from the downtown area. This Woodstock hotel is also close to the Carleton Civic Center, New Brunswick Community College, Covered Bridge Golf & Country Club and Hartland Covered Bridge, the longest covered bridge in the world. Howard Johnson Woodstock is a pet friendly place. Since the Hotel only offers a limited amount of guest rooms that are designated for pets, you must notify the hotel at time of booking to ensure availability and also upon check-in with the Front Desk Staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Howard Johnson Woodstock
- Woodstock Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB Canada - New Brunswick