We stayed in Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock for the first time. We were here visiting family. I looked at the website and was reluctant to stay because of the reviews from the previous guest. But I wasn't ready to pay over $120 for a room which one of the local hotel was charging also. We stopped at the hotel and my wife asked to look at the room before we stayed.
To our surprise the rooms were very nice and the bathrooms were very clean. We had the convenience of parking the car in front of the room. The staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Howard Johnson, a Woodstock hotel on Trans-Canada Highway.Located in the heart of the St. John River Valley at the intersection of the Trans-Canada Highway and Interstate 95, the Howard Johnson Woodstock Inn is minutes from the downtown area. This Woodstock hotel is also close to the Carleton Civic Center, New Brunswick Community College, Covered Bridge Golf & Country Club and Hartland Covered Bridge, the longest covered bridge in the world. Howard Johnson Woodstock is a pet friendly place. Since the Hotel only offers a limited amount of guest rooms that are designated for pets, you must notify the hotel at time of booking to ensure availability and also upon check-in with the Front Desk Staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock Hotel Woodstock
- Howard Johnson Woodstock
- Woodstock Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB Canada - New Brunswick