“Extremely Clean Hotel”

Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Woodstock
Reviewed 15 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night. It was right off the highway and easy to find. There was plenty of parking and spacious carport over entrance. The first thing I noticed about this hotel was the cleanliness. It was amazingly clean and modern with great decor. The staff were fantastic especially those on the front desk. The rooms were very spacious, with bed sofa, coffee table and everything you could need. The bathroom was fantastic, spacious, extremely clean and modern. The complimentary products in the bathroom were very nice and more than I expected from a chain hotel. They had a nice cosy bar open until late. Breakfast was self service and had everything you needed, again extremely clean and tidy and staff were on hand keeping the buffet stocked and constantly cleaning. We had never stayed in a Best Western hotel and to be honest I thought it would be just an ok place to stay for the night, but I was very impressed and would definitely stay there again. Not sure if it was just this one and down to a great manager and a fantastic team, but I will try another one in this chain.

Room Tip: Our room was fantastic - it was ground floor sopast reception turn right and just along on the left...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
BWWoodstock, General Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2011

Thank you for taking time to write a review on our hotel. We appreciate your kind words, and are very happy that you had a great stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 October 2011

A really great stay.arrived late and the still let us go for a swim, helped find food and pick out movies. slept through breakfast but still got fed! Spent our honeymoon in the luxury suite and it was really gorgeous, fire place, jacuzzi, etc. everyone was super friendly and we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We truly appreciate your comments, and hope to see you next time you are in Woodstock!

Reviewed 11 October 2011

If you are looking for a place to stay in or around Woodstock New Brunswick this is the best place.

Staff was friendly, bar and lounge was quaint and the rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I stayed at this location in February 2011. I'm a Safety Consultant & I'm required to travel a few nights per month. I was detained by a late meeting in a community about 150 miles from here. I knew that I would be late but I phoned ahead. I was treated with courtesy and respect by the front desk staff. The room was an excellent one and I must say that I slept like a log. I was only there for about 6.5 hrs but I would not hesitate to use their services again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
BWWoodstock, General Manager at Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your comments, and your business.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

I have stayed here recently on business trips and experienced a comfortable,
very clean room. There was an excellent complimentary breakfast included in the price. An added bonus was the list of DVD movies free for viewing.

I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel, we appreciate your kind words, and your business.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

Was back in my hometown for my sister's wedding. This hotel is quite new and the room we were in was in a new wing I believe. The room was nice and modern and the bed comfortable. I have no complaints on the room or the service. My issue was with the price. We paid more for this hotel then we did on a previous trip to Paris, France and a subsequent trip to Boston, Ma. Now there are not a lot of hotels in Woodstock to choose from so we had to stay here and vacancy was tight that weekend as well.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments, we sincerely appreciate your business and your feedback, it helps us to grow and work on areas to improve.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

We did a quick overnight stop here on a trip down south. We arrived well after midnight and were on the road by 7am. Not enough time to really enjoy the room but we were impressed by what we say. Enough that I'd consider staying there again, especially if we got a good deal.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Please know that we are a hotel and suites, so sometimes if you book closer to the arrival date, our traditional rooms are taken, leaving our executive rooms and suites left, which means they would be more expensive.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Howard Johnson Inn Woodstock NB
Ivey's Motor Lodge
Ivey's Motor Lodge
#1 of 3 in Houlton
John Gyles Music Room & Inn

Been to Best Western Plus Woodstock Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!