Orangeville Brampton Railway (and Santa Train)
Ranked #10 of 25 things to do in Saint Thomas
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Fun, great experience to share with your kids, family and friends.
Santa comes to each seat and each child gets a turn on Santas lap. Santas helpers serve cookies and hot chocolate.

1  Thank kailey H

Reviewed 3 February 2012

The scenery from the rail car of the Niagara Escarpment through the Orangeville Golf course and the Forks of the Credit was a perspective not seen from the county roads.

3  Thank Don C
Reviewed 21 January 2012

We had such a terrible time on this trip, we were counting down the time until it was over. It was caused by the people who were sitting next to us. They were terribly rude, playing videos on their cell phone so loudly, and trying to disturb us. They were upset we would not trade spots with their friends so they were trying to make our trip miserable - and they succeeded. I decided to try to find someone to ask them to turn down the volume on their videos on the cell phone - the only person available was the hot chocolate lady who was so busy she wasn't able to help. So I contacted customer service a few days later - to my surprise, they responded to say that was not their job. I told them I bought a "Fun Filled Family Outing" per their website and was very disappointed they did not have someone who could help us. They have ignored me ever since. What poor customer service! I feel it was a real waste of money. We traveled over 1 hour, one way, just to ride the train. After dealing with this rude family and the terrible customer service which seems to not care about customer satisfaction, so long as they got your money, I will not be back and would not recommend them to a friend.

24  Thank TerribleSantaTr... A