My family and I decided to head Upnorth to Manoir St Sauveur last weekend. We hadn’t been for a while and had heard about many new changes and additions that we were looking forward to trying out.
It was one stop shop for everything we were looking for .The staff we gracious and inviting and our daughters were exceedingly welcome with a fun gift bag that kept them busy coloring!
We were serenaded by musicians while we enjoyed our dinner on the terrace, food was great, (try the poutine!) and the girls were in and out of the kids club, playing and drawing with their attentive staff.
The room was stacked with all the necessities of a family getaway, full kitchen, extra pullout sleeper and beautiful views of the gardens flowers.
The next day we spent by the pool, but not after a lavish brunch with all the trimmings. The girls headed straight to the new play yard by the pool which kept them busy for the better part of the morning. The afternoon was spent in the pool and sunbathing by the cabana. Our weekend getaway was nothing short of fabulous and we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit a large vacation and spa hotel in the heart of an authentic village, just minutes away from Mont Saint-Sauveur. Enjoy the comfort and elegance, savour our gastronomic terroir... A multitude of outdoor activities. Shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Manoir Saint-Sauveur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Saint-Sauveur Hotel Saint Sauveur Des Monts
- Hotel Manoir Saint Sauveur
- Manoir Saint Sauveur Des Monts
- Manoir St Sauveur
- Manoir Saint-Sauveur Saint Sauveur Des Monts, Canada - Quebec