“Dogs shouldnt be in a restaurant besides Mira ones, of course!”

Gourmand de Szechuan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Ive hear so much about this restaurant, decided to try...
I was a little upset to have been served by waiters that didnt speak french, not that I cant speak english, but just for a fact that we are in Quebec, i find it sad to walk into a public place where most of the staff didnt speak french. Besides the fact that there was a little white dog that was walking in and out the restaurant. Dont get me wrong, I love dogs, but just find it inapropriate to see one going in the kitchen...
Besides that the food is ok, price is acceptable...

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We were lucky enough to be seated at the corner table with the rotating centre; this made the experience all the more pleasant as we all had a chance to try every dish. The food was very authentic, and the owner is a wonderfully sociable and kind individual. Upon seeing that we hadn't entirely finished our lemon chicken, he hurried over and scooped the rest onto my plate, insisting I eat it. Also, the collection of artwork on the walls is lovely. Definitely a restaurant worth revisiting!

1  Thank Katyusha_1
Reviewed 13 April 2013

The food is amazing and Sing the owners is always around and loves to talk. And the prices are great!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I now remember why we used to come here when we lived in the area.

The General Tao is WOW! It's almost all chicken, not a lot of coating.

Great food, great value.

1  Thank netwark
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My wife and I have been there many times before. This time was not as "special" as before. Service was too fast, between apetizer and main courses (had to hurry up to finish our soup) and food was OK but not as exquisite as the last times. One plate was not what we ordered.