We stayed here overnight while on a cycling trip and the hotel manager was the most helpful person we've ever met. He came out to help us with our bicycles and then he stored them for us. He is an avid cyclist and we had a long conversation with him about cycling along Le P’tit Train du Nord. ( I reviewed that separately) The hotel is fairly priced, newly renovated and very clean. I would certainly stay there again if I was in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new hotel ... Super 8 Sainte Agathe, Quebec, Canada! Our lovely hotel offers 74 brand new guest rooms (including 22 Jacuzzi King Suites) on four floors. Conveniently located just 20 minutes away from Saint-Sauveur and Mont Tremblant and with the magnificent Lac des Sables at the heart of downtown, you'll be able to carry out your outdoor activities year-round. Our hotel is ideally located near Giant Tiger and the Wal-Mart Mega Centre at rue Leonard and we are by far the perfect choice in the Sainte Agathe (SAINTE-AGATHE-DES-MONTS) area. Our many services and amenities, complimentary Continental breakfast, and massive 80 foot water slide all add to the experience. Don't forget - kids under 18 stay for FREE! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Super 8 Sainte Agathe des Monts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super Eight Sainte Agathe Des Monts
- Sainte Agathe Des Monts Super 8
- Sainte Agathe Des Monts Super Eight
- Super 8 Sainte Agathe Des Monts Quebec, Canada