“Gorgeous B & B”

Lochiel Street Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Renfrew
Lochiel Street Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Renfrew B&B and Inns
London, Canada
“Gorgeous B & B”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The nicest B & B we stayed in during our trip. Beautiful, large room, soft and comfortable bed with fireplace, great shower. Everything was spotlessly clean and well kept, this is a historic home that has been beautifully and tastefully decorated. The location was within walking distance of downtown and restaurants. Nice and quiet and the hosts went above and beyond with service providing a great breakfast and even snacks and drinks available to all.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Breath-taking rooms, lovely breakfasts, and outstandingly gracious hosts in this sleepy B&B!

I was placed at Renfrew Victoria Hospital for a week during which I was very lucky to stay at Lochiel. I would jump at the chance to visit again.

Thank you for an unforgettable stay, Gail and Steve! I'd give you 6/5 in every category if I could.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank cestlavie3
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I stayed two nights at Lochiel Street B&B during mid-February and found it to be elegant and comfortable in every way. The room I stayed in was larger than most hotel rooms, but equally beautiful. The bathroom was of a good size and spotless, like the room itself. The breakfast was yummy in an beautiful formal dining room. Parking was no problem. I liked that I could pay by credit card. I have already recommended it to my cousins!

Room Tip: Ask for the largest room available as the sizes differ, though all a good size and beautiful.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank DevorahJerusalem
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Nothing is missed, lovely roomcomfortable beds delightful absence of frou frou. Excellent breakfast served with travel tips by Gail whose roots go deep in this rocky soil. We're sorry we didn't book longer here.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank architect44
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Yes again another wonderful stay at the Lochiel Bed and Breakfast - nothing had changed since out first visit a few years ago now, still excellent in every way. Thank you once again to Steve and Gail.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent - nothing to choose between them.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Clutterbucks
Trenton, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 4 January 2012

This was our first B&B experience and we loved it! The rooms are very large and each has its own en-suite. The house is very quiet and you can't hear between rooms. This place is conveniently located 2 blocks from downtown Renfrew, which, although small has some very good restaurants. The food was amazing! Baked goods are made fresh daily and are the best I've ever had! Breakfast always started with a fruit dish and baked goods and were were offered two choices for a main meal. The first day I had a delicious omelet and the second day I went with eggs benedict. The hosts were very accommodating, having breakfast ready to go at 730 so we could make it to Calabogie in time for its opening. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Kevin C
NEPEAN
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My wife and I were looking for somewhere to stay as we were driving through. We looked at hotels and decided to try a B&B instead.

What an amazing experience. The rooms were fabulous with a great old time ambiance. The fridge was full of free softdrinks and bottled water. There was a huge shelf of free DVDs to watch and books to read.

Breakfast was excellent. Gail even baked fresh gluten free muffins for me and fresh croissants for my wife.

My wife and I will never be able to look at a hotel again without comparing it to Lochiel B&B.

Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank Joendonna
Also consider these accommodations in or near Renfrew
Days Inn & Conference Centre Renfrew
#1 of 3 in Eganville
Knights Inn Arnprior
Knights Inn Arnprior
#2 of 4 in Arnprior

Been to Lochiel Street Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!