“quality in renfrew! yes I said it!!!”
Review of 7 Star Sushi & Grill - CLOSED

7 Star Sushi & Grill
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2014

had a great time here. good sushi and amazing service.
Wish I could come for dinner because lunch hit the spot! I've had sushi just a few times and this was by far the best I've had. My favourite would be the california rolls, packed with ingredients and made when you order.

Will be back!

2  Thank James K

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I never thought a sushi place can screw a salmon sushi, but this place proved me wrong!!! The texture of the salmon is horrible, the sushi had a lot of rice not enough stuffing, teriyaki chicken was dry, it looks like it was reheated, all the food looks and taste like its all reheated..I was so scared to get sick I have to stop eating. Overall nothing is fresh

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We were in Renfrew for a ski race at Calabogie. We decided one evening to get sushi to bring back to our hotel room. The sushi was fantastic! Very fresh and a fair price. But, the owner is the one that makes this place so great! What a character. So fun and entertaining. Definitely a place to visit while in Renfrew area!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I have ate Sushi in many different spots including London, Montreal and Toronto and when Im visiting my girlfriend making the trip to Renfrew for Sushi at 7 Star is totally worth it. Highly recommend this nice little spot for authentic Japanese cuisine......be sure to leave room for the deep fried bananas!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Don't let the curb-side looks deceive you with this restaurant! There is an extensive menu with amazing pictures, but the pictures don't do it justice, it tastes even better! I started off with Hot & Sour soup. This soup was like no other Hot & Sour soup I ever tasted, it set a new benchmark for me. I found out that she makes the soup from scratch - it shows! "Seconds!"
The sushi that followed tasted amazing and was deliciously fresh. Home-style soy sauce, wonderfully seasoned maki, perfect rice; this jem of a place can compete with any Sushi restaurant out of Toronto!
The owner is wonderfully eccentric and made the experience that much better! She clearly loves what she does and put a smile on my face the entire time. An amazing experience all around - I will return!