“Great value”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Went for an all you can eat-- had Udon soup, hot and sour soup-- both very good. then General Tso's Chicken, tofu with teriyaki, and various sushis. Friend's gluten free diet was attended to, the food was totally freshly prepared. The sushi rolls though messy, were very good, and the individual sushi cornets were enormous. This restaurant is a one-woman show: Annie is owner/cook/waitress and everything else. She is a complete hoot-- can probably run small turbulent countries in her off time. She runs out of things, and tells you what you could have instead.. cheerful and commanding. I loved her and the place, and will go again whenever I am in the area.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The sushi I had was decent, about average for all you can eat. I normally eat sushi in the city and its usually hit and miss there. Not disappointed with the food here even tho I was highly skeptical as I entered the restaurant. The rolls are a bit bigger than the city and there its a bit more
selection.

Chinese food was ok, no complaints here.
All in all I would return for a quick meal/pickup if I were in town.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This place is a huge rip off. They try and fill you up on too much rice and then wait 20 min to ask if you want the rest of the order. They keep the so called real fish and omit things at the end. The red snapper that isn't red snapper tasted like swamp water and the salmon was gross indeed. Stay away from this place. I hope I don't get ill from it on my way back to Montreal.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Tasty food but not pleased about the sanitary conditions. I won't return unless they change things. One person was cooking, serving and handling cash.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

had a great time here. good sushi and amazing service.
Wish I could come for dinner because lunch hit the spot! I've had sushi just a few times and this was by far the best I've had. My favourite would be the california rolls, packed with ingredients and made when you order.

Will be back!