“Best place for Chinese food”

Kung Po House Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 44 Restaurants in Renfrew
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

I love going here! The food is amazing with generous portions. There is no msg to which is great! They have neat food that isn't always in your typical Chinese restaurant! The service is lovely. Take out is perfect to, always makes the perfect dinner, it's a great little place, wish for them that more people new about the little restaurant! There location has a disadvantage since they aren't right on the Main Street, so tell everyone!

1  Thank Advicefood

Reviewed 5 July 2013

This is by far our favorite place to go eat in Renfrew. Top notch food and service. Best of all, no MSG!

1  Thank ZippoHippo
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The food is fabulous and the service is great! We took our friends there for dinner and we enjoyed the food, service and the atmosphere. Highly recommend this place to everyone

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I've been in the Renfrew area for about 4 years and have tried most restaurants but never seemed to get around try this one. I'm glad I inally did, I will certainly return.
The food and service was excellent. Portions were large enough to bring some home. Its not what I would call dirty chinese food, you don't feel gross after eating unless you ate too much.
I'm sure they would get a lot more business if they got a better location.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

My family and I go to the Kung Po whenever we want good Chinese/Asian food that is nicely presented in a charming family-operated restaurant. The atmosphere is lovely, the food is good, the service is great!