A spectacular property and the staff are the height of professionalism. The food is some of the best I have had anywhere. The property itself had a few minor blemishes but nothing to detract from the stay. Overall one of the nicest getaways I've ever had and I will definitely be visiting again.
Only gripe would be that the beverage focus is almost exclusively on wine. A few ciders were featured but only three very mediocre beers available and only at the pub. With all the fantastic Quebec, Vermont and Maine craft breweries in close proximity it is a shame that they couldn't pay some attention to this in their otherwise incredible dining experience. The quality of craft beer has risen to that of fine dining establishments like this and it is an oversight not to make them available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 75 minutes from Montreal, Manoir Hovey is a 5 star Relais & Chateaux property on the shores of Lake Massawippi just outside of North Hatley, one of Quebec's most picturesque villages. Manoir Hovey is truly one of Canada’s most charming and romantic inns. We offer thirty-seven beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites, year-round activities, and host conferences, weddings and special events. Our award-winning four diamond restaurant, Le Hatley, showcases fine regional cuisine complemented by an extensive wine list. Overlooking the lake and surrounded by English gardens, the dining room has a tranquil setting with breathtaking views. An unforgettable experience to enjoy with your partner or your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Manoir Hovey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Hovey North Hatley, Canada - Quebec
- Manoir Hovey Hotel North Hatley