We had a great time here. The food and the setting are phenomenal. We had a treetop room which I think is worth the extra money and the privacy is a real plus. Room was incredibly spacious and very well appointed.
The food is unreal and the bbq we had on Friday was especially good. The trip was very relaxing and we really enjoyed it.
We had an issue with our air conditioning the first night that made our room quite warm but the manager compensated us for the inconvenience and were quite apologetic. It was fixed the next morning after a contractor was brought in. Service was incredibly slow at one of our breakfasts.
These issues aside it was great and without them I would have given the manoir an even higher rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 75 minutes from Montreal, Manoir Hovey is a 5 star Relais & Chateaux property on the shores of Lake Massawippi just outside of North Hatley, one of Quebec's most picturesque villages. Manoir Hovey is truly one of Canada’s most charming and romantic inns. We offer thirty-seven beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites, year-round activities, and host conferences, weddings and special events. Our award-winning four diamond restaurant, Le Hatley, showcases fine regional cuisine complemented by an extensive wine list. Overlooking the lake and surrounded by English gardens, the dining room has a tranquil setting with breathtaking views. An unforgettable experience to enjoy with your partner or your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Manoir Hovey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Hovey North Hatley, Canada - Quebec
- Manoir Hovey Hotel North Hatley