All the other reviews about the facility are spot on. No need to repeat them here. The experience is exceptional thanks to the staff from the valet to the front desk to the restaurant, housekeeping, the tour boat captain and even the gardener. All are bi-lingual. We took a breakfast/dinner package. Service charge is included. Alcohol additional. Trust the sommelier to select the right wine with your meal. Be adventurous as you probably won't serve most of the dishes at home. Most important to us is that the property is dog friendly. If our black lab can't go, we don't go. Even our dog enjoyed her lake experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 75 minutes from Montreal, Manoir Hovey is a 5 star Relais & Chateaux property on the shores of Lake Massawippi just outside of North Hatley, one of Quebec's most picturesque villages. Manoir Hovey is truly one of Canada’s most charming and romantic inns. We offer thirty-seven beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites, year-round activities, and host conferences, weddings and special events. Our award-winning four diamond restaurant, Le Hatley, showcases fine regional cuisine complemented by an extensive wine list. Overlooking the lake and surrounded by English gardens, the dining room has a tranquil setting with breathtaking views. An unforgettable experience to enjoy with your partner or your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Manoir Hovey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Hovey North Hatley, Canada - Quebec
- Manoir Hovey Hotel North Hatley